HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic:  (Read 519 times)
TRIPLEXSTAR

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2007, 04:19:42 pm »

Email I sent to Live Nation:
I have gotten to the final page but everytime I try to redeem the tickets with all of my info entered, it says error the code has already been used. This could not have happened because I have yet to secure any tickets.

REPLY from LN:  got the same thing.  The error message says either the code has been used and the # of tickets requested exceeds 'something' (I can't remember).

I sent an email earlier to a supervisor in Customer Service.  He confirmed their phones are working, but too many callers (which is why we both got busy signals).  I just emailed him again asking if they've been having any problems with dupe codes and explained what was happening to you.  I'll let you know what he says when I recieve the response.

At this point, I would say keep redialing CS until you can get through or hear from me.

ANOTHER REPLY from LN:  heard back from the CS supervisor.  I asked if your problem was an 'isolated incident', 'one of a handfull', or 'one of many'.  His response:  one of many.  He also said he didn't think they would get a solution today (they are the ticketing system, someone else issues codes, etc.).  I would recommend continuing to try CS until you get through and ask them what to do.  

So... they apparently have several duplicate codes on the Black Rain CD redemption codes. How convienant. I ended up buying tickets for a free  show. Live Nation was a great help emailing me back and forth all day trying to help me, but I got screwed. If the Ozzfest camp had any class they would compensate me for having by tickets to get into their free concert after I bought the CD specifically for the ticket code.

Anyone else have this problem?

Far Beyond Driven
::finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: