HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I FUCKING HATE HARDCORE KIDS!!  (Read 4189 times)
Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2007, 11:08:20 pm »

Theres a lot of good hardocre out there, and for the record, they hate you too!::animatedlaugh
DirtyBlackSocks

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 11:17:27 pm »

The Cro-Mags - Age Of Quarrel owns most of your black metal and death metal shock value crap.

There's hardcore and then there's this new crap where kids do spin kicks in the air...I don't even know what to say about it...

Saying Hardcore sucks is like saying Metal sucks, it's too generalized...and old school hardcore followers will throw you on your ass in a pit, recognize that.

That being said all the categorizing is for pussy whipped momma's kids that need to find independance and self esteem in a record.

Be yourself, that's domination.

Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.

It's magic!!! ::surprise
Buried_Alive

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2007, 11:20:42 pm »

the_Thunder_God said: the ones in massachusetts think bands like bury your dead and hatebreed are more metal than cannibal corpse and vehemence. until they learn how to mosh, i will hate them. and of course the bands could also learn how to actually play instruments. one note repeated in a rhythm a song does not make.

Hell yeah...I'm from MA, and there are kids in my town, in a local band called "among our days" they consider themselves x508xcore....(508 refers to the area code here)...anyway....they all wear a whole bumgs of straight edge shit, but they all drink and smoke weed, which is just proof that this is a fad. (luckily)

also, hardcore kids are just emo kids in disguise. they cry themselves to sleep because mommy dosen't love them and compensate for their lack of manlyness by pretending to be ninjas at shows and ruining it for people who just wanna see the show and mosh without having to worry about an anerxic kid in a tight pink sweater ramming his foot into your jaw.

Fuck all these gun-toting hip gangsta wannabees.
Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2007, 11:29:18 pm »

Person above me is a fucking idiot... probly cause he got hit to hard at a show and has to go home and write about how stupid hardcore is.. when he knows nothing about the genre.
Buried_Alive

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2007, 11:31:25 pm »

nah..but my friend did...and that wasn't even the main point

Fuck all these gun-toting hip gangsta wannabees.
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 08:17:45 pm »

Henry Rollins and Danzig were helped start oldschool hardcore. They would kick all your asses.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 08:19:30 pm »

SixStringSamurai said: Henry Rollins and Danzig were helped start oldschool hardcore. They would kick all your asses.

Danzig doesn't sound hardcore. I actually LIKE his music and it flows well. Danzig doesn't hardcore dance!

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 09:20:50 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said: Henry Rollins and Danzig were helped start oldschool hardcore. They would kick all your asses.

Danzig doesn't sound hardcore. I actually LIKE his music and it flows well. Danzig doesn't hardcore dance!
I agree with you but he was one of the founders of the misfits and they were a founding hardcore band. And as for that hardcore dancing stuff, its new. Thats not what hardcore origenally was. Sick of it All cannot be labled as emo or whatever. If we compared all hardcore to the hardcore posers we could'nt say shit if someone criticized metal for embarresments like Limp Bizket or Dope.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 09:22:37 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

I agree with you but he was one of the founders of the misfits and they were a founding hardcore band. And as for that hardcore dancing stuff, its new. Thats not what hardcore origenally was. Sick of it All cannot be labled as emo or whatever. If we compared all hardcore to the hardcore posers we could'nt say shit if someone criticized metal for embarresments like Limp Bizket or Dope.

Well Misfits suck. I only like Danzig in the band Danzig. Limp Bizket is BAD metal. So if anyone says shit, then all we have to say is, "I agree! They suck balls! Nothing's perfect!"

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 09:30:06 pm »

You know that Danzig only changed Samhain's name to Danzig because his public relations dude was like, "You'll get more exposure and ultimately money" It just is not logical to do away with an entire genre of music because of what it has become associated with as of late. There are plenty of talented hardcore bands out there like Death Before Dishonor. Danzig has even stated that he thinks some of his best work was in the early misfits, so are you saying his early stuff sucked? He was the main creative force behind The Misfits after all.

Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2007, 10:05:14 pm »

The new Death Before Dishonor is fucking sick
ElitistGenocide

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2007, 10:11:03 pm »

the_Thunder_God said: fuck hardcore kids. mosh pits are for blood, not dancing.

Seconded.
ElitistGenocide

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2007, 10:12:33 pm »

X_B_0_N_3_S_X said: I despise anyone who professes themselves as some kind of fucking group.. its annoying.. just be yourself.. and don't take that as.. wear black.. listen to metal.. do this.. do that.. be goth.. be gay.. be bi.. whatever the fuck is popular at the time..

Seconded too.

I'm not in a group.. groups are gay.. if you're in them..  but I will lump my enemies into them.
DELETEME

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2007, 10:12:34 pm »

curlyq101 said: i hate hardcore scene and emos

Me too.
ElitistGenocide

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2007, 10:18:07 pm »

Hardcore as a music doesn't suck COMPLETELY.. I can deal with some of the elements.. but the whole "HEY LOOK WE'RE JUST PUNK ON SPEED".. simple but fast , repititive, and SOLO-LESS crap hardcore sucks..

Grindcore can be good sometimes.. and hell even Slayer and Lamb Of God have Hardcore influence.

But hardcore kids (not you oldschool vets, KIDS) are generally fucking gay..  They're like emo's big angry sister.. while little emo's crying in the corner, hardcore is throwing a tantrum to get her way.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: