HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I FUCKING HATE HARDCORE KIDS!!  (Read 4134 times)
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2007, 12:21:11 am »

hardcore sucks asshole

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 12:21:50 am »

your_worst_nightmare said: hardcore sucks asshole

QFT

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2007, 09:35:22 pm »

ElitistGenocide said: Hardcore as a music doesn't suck COMPLETELY.. I can deal with some of the elements.. but the whole "HEY LOOK WE'RE JUST PUNK ON SPEED".. simple but fast , repititive, and SOLO-LESS crap hardcore sucks..

Grindcore can be good sometimes.. and hell even Slayer and Lamb Of God have Hardcore influence.

But hardcore kids (not you oldschool vets, KIDS) are generally fucking gay..  They're like emo's big angry sister.. while little emo's crying in the corner, hardcore is throwing a tantrum to get her way.
Wow you know nothing.
graykevin21

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 10:21:19 pm »

well in my opinion .and this is mostly true....most of you know that anyone that performs at ozzfest at one time or another dose become or will fall into main stream.so all of you that so call hate hardcore....were fans of it at one time.times have changed for metal.for instance...pantera,sepultura,deacide,obituary,and slayer were all considerd the so called hard core like 12 years ago.and theve all done ozzfest and theve all went mainstream.its your underground thats always gona stay hardcore and the heaviest.i mean i hate to say it but why are bands like nile gona be at ozzfest and behemth?if anything theyve just sold there selfs out to what going to be a mainstream event.so people stop hating on hardcore cause in the end theres always gona be somthing harder that hits the record industry.::finger

lesbian-sex-008.jpg
450 x 600 pixels - 58.1kB

Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 10:36:14 pm »

Went out and bought the new DBD and the new ozzy CD's, and the Death before Dishonor is sooooo much better than Ozzy's. It is so heavy.
roachcoach

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2007, 06:57:48 pm »

I have a friend who's "hardcore" but he goes to shows to kick ass.  

"hardcore" is another hijacked genre  Sad

Jesus punches your mom in the face!
Buried_Alive

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2007, 01:26:56 am »

FAD!

Fuck all these gun-toting hip gangsta wannabees.
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2007, 01:56:28 am »

Mylez said: Went out and bought the new DBD and the new ozzy CD's, and the Death before Dishonor is sooooo much better than Ozzy's. It is so heavy.

death before dishonor
solitude
forgiveness
honor
inner strength
respect
blah
blah
blah

shut the hell up

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2007, 02:02:07 am »

Mylez said: Went out and bought the new DBD and the new ozzy CD's, and the Death before Dishonor is sooooo much better than Ozzy's. It is so heavy.

This is why I fucking hate hardcore kids!::c_stare

Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2007, 07:51:16 pm »

Fuck all of you. Hardcore::finger
Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2007, 07:53:20 pm »

why can't metal and hardcore cant intertwine. Metalheads always bitch about hardcore kids and their fads, and hardcore kids always look at metalheads as fags that sing about death and play dungeons and dragons. Why cant both sides realize that at the end of the day its about the music, not all this other bullshit.
the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2007, 07:59:27 pm »

Mylez said: why can't metal and hardcore cant intertwine. Metalheads always bitch about hardcore kids and their fads, and hardcore kids always look at metalheads as fags that sing about death and play dungeons and dragons. Why cant both sides realize that at the end of the day its about the music, not all this other bullshit.

because hardcore kids are too busy trying to look tough.
Pandemoniun

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2007, 05:05:31 pm »

ppl always say metalheads are the problem between the hxc/edge.emo v. metalheads fight, but when a lil emo kid in his tight pants and poser metal shirt, calling me out calling me a fag and shit u cant blame me for thrashing the shit out of him, hate em man.
BlackLabeledWhore

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2007, 05:08:46 pm »

Hmm...I'm not really sure how to respond to this topic, being straight edge and all. I agree that alot of hardcore kids are fucking annoying, but most of those are the extremist kids, which are there own fucking subgenre. As I see it, those are the fucking kids you should hate, because the black label the rest.

None ov thy empty gods, shall ever stand above me
None ov thy weak brothers, shalt ever share my blood
My awareness, catalyst, ov godhate I have spawned
In sinister ecstasy eternally I decompose
Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2007, 07:17:49 pm »

how do you get hardcore associated so closely with emo. I fucking hate that shit. I mean the may have relations, but theyr'e completley different genres of music. I guess some of you will never understand with your stereotypical mentality.::c_stare
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: