HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I FUCKING HATE HARDCORE KIDS!!  (Read 4099 times)
Deletemepleasenow

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2007, 06:08:57 pm »

Well down here in texa the whole hardcore kid thing is getting out of hand....they go hardcore dancing into the moshpits and get pissed off when the metalheads beat the shit out of them...so then they start bringing knives and weapons into the pits....::stare
KALM

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2007, 06:11:03 pm »

jimbob232 said: lol @ this thread

same here ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

theBear

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2007, 03:08:32 am »

I just have to laugh.
Any genre even metal has its share of wannabes the idiots that buy into the "if you want to be this all you need to do is dress this way and say that".
I'm a vicious metalhead punk. When hardcore started (yeah started) out I thought, for the most part 'nice fusion'. To think ones mosh style is better is hilarious.
Punk was a release of anger in an atmosphere of acceptance as your fellow moshers were all fellow punks. Someone went down people picked them up, yeah it wasn't vicious but fuck they weren't being paid in blood spilled and neither are you. All off the worst pits I have ever seen were in the name of metal. Gay fucking idiots girl fighting like kung fu powder puff girls. Now I could almost tolerate this if you were attacking another group, but no your fellow metalheads take the brunt. Fuck I have seen chick fights in high school that, in which all they did was whirlwind, look far more technical than quite a few metal pits.
Now I have heard over the years Slayer pits are the meanest, Pantera pits, Ozzfest pits, Daath pits, and yadda yadda yadda. Funny the people in the pit always retort a fuckin fast "sorry" when they bump into me, every damn show no matter who is playing.
It's not about how bad you think you are. Your bitch is about wannabes. Cause when anyone (no matter the genre or show) bumps into that true psychotic that's been trained for years to react and kill, fuck the consequences, they realize they aren't really in the big leagues.

Keep it all in perspective.

4 GA ticks awaiting new owners
punkrocksavior

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2007, 10:31:10 pm »

I Hate You fahker, more like fucker.::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::looking::looking::stare::stare::finger::finger
Mylez

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2007, 11:24:34 pm »

lol at this guy::laugh
Toxic_To_The_Taste

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2007, 09:08:20 pm »

ALl the kids now a days are acting like they are starving for attention, I dont get it, and WTF is with that stupid to the side hair do? If i see one more kid cut their hair like that I am gunna Scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GUESS WHAT I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE ME*::finger
lucifer333

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2007, 09:23:24 pm »

HARD CORE KIDS WHATEVER LABEL THEY NEED BEEN INTO METAL MY WHOLE LIFE LABEL ME WHAT YOU WANT BUT I AM ME AND BEEN DOING IT LONGER THAN MOST OF THE KIDS COMING UP WITH THE LABEL NAMES ::finger::finger::finger
laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2007, 09:25:01 pm »

I hate those hardcore kids..
They look like a bunch of 10 year olds on shrooms

95NASTY

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2007, 12:37:55 pm »

i could do without them too

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
Creator_1

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2007, 12:55:14 pm »

No matter what metal you're into, circle pits just seem right.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: