HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Christianity  (Read 4048 times)
Diablo_Del_La_Rosa

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2007, 08:31:42 pm »

Its a over controlling and hypocritical religion.  That uses fear to make its followers feel weak and ashamed of themselves.

Its flawed and needs to be brought down.

Madison

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 08:55:54 pm »

Agreed ::smile .. Most churches use scare tactics to get followers..
moosejuice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 08:58:55 pm »

christians are bastards
metallian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 09:25:09 pm »

Not all churches are like you described, but definately fuck the ones that are.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 09:27:07 pm »

Why? Christianity forgives you for everything. Even murder. Just don't let the cops find out.
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 11:30:00 pm »

you got to believe in someone your asking me who is right your asking me who to follow don't ask me i don't know nobody ever told me i'd find out for myself you got to believe in foolish miracles. so in my opinion on this here subject is that it does matter christianty,catholic or whatever you believe .you need to believe in someone.::smile

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 11:34:56 pm »

The only "god" to follow is yourself. To conform and follow is not something that's right. The church is just an escape from facing the reality of the world. There isn't always a happy ending and you can't apologoze for everything. You have to take responsibilty for your actions, good and bad. Not everything is out of your hands.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 12:20:23 am »

this thread rules

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
BigLaFeves

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 12:22:50 am »

I've only been on here a few times and there is always a thread just like this.  Your not suppose to discuss 2 things Religon and Politics.  We should follow this rule.
::finger::finger::finger
theshredder85

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 10:37:55 am »

moosejuice said: christians are bastards

not me
Michellee69

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 10:49:50 am »

BigLaFeves said: I've only been on here a few times and there is always a thread just like this.  Your not suppose to discuss 2 things Religon and Politics.  We should follow this rule.
::finger::finger::finger
 Why?  Is it so we don't open people's eyes to the truth about religion and politics?::stare
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 10:59:13 am »

theshredder85 said:

moosejuice said: christians are bastards

not me

or me

Der Metzgermeister

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 11:06:21 am »

Funny shit here and it is based totally on bad experiences. Any group that tries to push its agenda on anyone else needs to be criticised. But in truth, you would need to examine each individual on his/her on merits. Don't generalize, it just makes you look like a dumb ass.  You could not possibly remember when metal heads were thrown into a general category by everyone, including the media. Just because someone says it, does not make it true. My guess is that you don't accept things that are different very well.  Like a real honest to goodness christian metalhead. Open minded, free spirited and non-judgemental. I guess if it does not fit snugly into your columns of classification, it can't be real. Quick question here. Do you have long hair? You have tats everywhere? Have dozens of piercings? Do drugs? Drink lots of booze? Are you a rebel? Skip school lots? My guess is no, so does that make you less of a metal loving rocker? See what I mean about generalizations?

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 11:07:47 am »

Diablo_Del_La_Rosa said: Its a over controlling and hypocritical religion.  That uses fear to make its followers feel weak and ashamed of themselves.

Oh, yeah and if you really want to talk about a over controlling and hypocritical religion, Try Islam.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 12:28:58 pm »

A_C said:
Diablo_Del_La_Rosa said: Its a over controlling and hypocritical religion.  That uses fear to make its followers feel weak and ashamed of themselves.

Oh, yeah and if you really want to talk about a over controlling and hypocritical religion, Try Islam.

QFT

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: