HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Christianity  (Read 4059 times)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 12:31:49 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said:

A_C said:

Diablo_Del_La_Rosa said: Its a over controlling and hypocritical religion.  That uses fear to make its followers feel weak and ashamed of themselves.

Its flawed and needs to be brought down.
Oh, yeah and if you really want to talk about a over controlling and hypocritical religion, Try Islam.

QFT

Yeah, but they all fall into place. The "saved" ones think that they are automatically better and more worthy and they believe everything the church tells them.

Marduk616

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 03:15:57 pm »

I worship my ego, I worship myself, I do not follow a book written by a bunch of nuts a long time ago.

Hail Thyself.::finger

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 03:17:55 pm »

Marduk616 said: I worship my ego, I worship myself, I do not follow a book written by a bunch of nuts a long time ago.

Hail Thyself.::finger

The only person to worship is yourself.

lucifers_goat

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 04:36:51 pm »

i agree
Liarsenic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 09:20:06 pm »

I believe in God, but I don't mindlessly try to preach to every "sinner man" to try to make them believe in God and serve him. It's their choice to make and no one else's.

Formerly known as hardcore_cutie from the old boards. Check me out at harmcityharlots.com

Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 09:27:43 pm »

Christianity as a whole isn't bad.  It does suck in that it's based on a book written hundreds of years ago by men and includes a shit-ton of cover ups and other fallacies, but it's not the epitome of evil or anything.  That's the job of Christian fanatics.  We don't want to steal their thunder by placing all the blame on the church they blew out of proportion now, do we?  ::sinister

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
Reaper77

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 09:50:25 pm »

Diablo_Del_La_Rosa said: Its a over controlling and hypocritical religion.  That uses fear to make its followers feel weak and ashamed of themselves.

Many religeons can be at fault for this, not just christianity. The door swings both ways for them all.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 10:52:49 pm »

The problem is with "Organized Religion" not Christianity. I believe in God and I worship God, but that is MY belief. If you're an atheist, agnostic, or satanist, that's okay with me. It's your choice. Don't push your beliefs on me, and I won't push mine on you. Live and let live::smile

BAAAAAAD!
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 10:55:12 pm »

BigLaFeves said: I've only been on here a few times and there is always a thread just like this.  Your not suppose to discuss 2 things Religon and Politics.  We should follow this rule.
::finger::finger::finger

This is The Cage. If you don't like the subject matter STAY OUT!!! Oh, and BTW, LEARN TO SPELL!!!::animatedlaugh

BAAAAAAD!
undertheoath

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 12:52:54 am »

thats a little far... and this isnt all true. u guys are taken those one in a million congregations u see in TV and generalizng
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 12:54:40 am »

undertheoath said: thats a little far... and this isnt all true. u guys are taken those one in a million congregations u see in TV and generalizng

To be a Christian is a choice. So, you have to deal with that choice. If there is one God, then there is one thought, one view. So, it's not generalizing. It's how it is.

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 02:33:18 am »

i believe that nobody should push relligeon on you but i also think that there is a god and whatever religeon people are i respect that.i don't think it is right to push beliefs on anyone.

cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 02:36:35 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

undertheoath said: thats a little far... and this isnt all true. u guys are taken those one in a million congregations u see in TV and generalizng

To be a Christian is a choice. So, you have to deal with that choice. If there is one God, then there is one thought, one view. So, it's not generalizing. It's how it is.

If this were true there wouldn't be various ideas on how christianity should be followed. You wouldn't have all these denominations and you wouldn't have the brutal history between the Christians, Jews and Muslims. Considering their God is at the base one in the same and most of their scripture derives from the same source. People can adhere to a basic principle and have dissent on the way they reach their conclusion. We're both anti-Christian, yet are because of different reasons and consequently view Christians differently.

Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 02:55:16 pm »

Full_Tang_Steel said:

Many religeons can be at fault for this, not just christianity. The door swings both ways for them all.

ain't that the truth! look all around you on this one. makes christiainity look good! hahahaha. anyhow. i like it. witout it some of the greatest horror films would not have ever been made! hell! ever see a jewish horror movie? if you have let me know. i missed that one.
YardGnome

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 05:15:03 pm »

The only difference between a cult and a religion is 2,000 years.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: