HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Christianity  (Read 3466 times)
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 06:40:59 pm »

lucabrasi073 said:

theshredder85 said:

moosejuice said: christians are bastards

not me

or me

Nor I.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Liarsenic

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 08:41:52 pm »

Merrrypoppin said: The problem is with "Organized Religion" not Christianity. I believe in God and I worship God, but that is MY belief. If you're an atheist, agnostic, or satanist, that's okay with me. It's your choice. Don't push your beliefs on me, and I won't push mine on you. Live and let live::smile

Exactly

Formerly known as hardcore_cutie from the old boards. Check me out at harmcityharlots.com

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 08:46:47 pm »

Liarsenic said:

Merrrypoppin said: The problem is with "Organized Religion" not Christianity. I believe in God and I worship God, but that is MY belief. If you're an atheist, agnostic, or satanist, that's okay with me. It's your choice. Don't push your beliefs on me, and I won't push mine on you. Live and let live::smile

Exactly

Christianity IS Organized Religion. If Organized Religion is the problem, then so is Christianity. Why worship a god when it is humanity that is in charge of all?

Liarsenic

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 09:00:51 pm »

But like he said, everyone has their own beliefs and that one shouldn't force their belives on each other. At least that's what I got out of it.

Formerly known as hardcore_cutie from the old boards. Check me out at harmcityharlots.com

MetalheadLucas

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 01:40:43 am »

haha dont even get me started i fuckin hate christianity with a pasion i which every who follows it would just stop but its not just that shit fuck religion its a gay waste of time   THERE IS NO GOD

If You Keep Feeding Me Lies, One By One Your Family Will Die, i'll Record There Screams And There Cries And Send Them To You So You Comit Suicide! (Line From My bands Song)::looking
MetalheadLucas

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 01:41:37 am »

im really stonned::sinister

If You Keep Feeding Me Lies, One By One Your Family Will Die, i'll Record There Screams And There Cries And Send Them To You So You Comit Suicide! (Line From My bands Song)::looking
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: