HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chthonic and Behemoth....  (Read 11193 times)
R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 05:40:40 pm »

*Yawn*...

So they choose to go play Ozzfest, I get what you are saying, but it is their choice. It's not written anywhere that if a Band enters a more Mainstream Metal Fest that they will turn totally lame.

(E.g. Devin Townsend) No, he isn't Black Metal but he's played Ozzfest, you don't see him all over the Mainstream Metal world.

sabbath583

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2007, 05:40:47 pm »

Your not wrong, but theres nothing you can do about it. Should people stop liking black metal? Should black metal bands stop playing shows for fans because they risk getting recognition? While they could do something a little less popular than ozzfest, It's a chance for fans to see them  for free.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2007, 05:41:33 pm »

What heart? I see Celtic Frost, no heart. It's funny how you try so hard to act like you're the biggest bm fan out there. Pitiful.

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2007, 05:41:35 pm »

"How is playing for lots of people 'being in it for the money?" What's wrong with wanting to convert people to your style of music? What's wrong with wanting lots of people to know you exist?"

Nothing. But majority of the black metal bands prefer to not be known. How many times do i need to say that? are you that dumb?

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2007, 05:41:50 pm »

The fact that both bands are metal at all is reason enough they should be at Ozzfest. Ozzfest should have a little of every form of metal. There's no room for Black Metal at Ozzfest? I certainly disagree with that.
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2007, 05:42:33 pm »

WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERY BM BAND WANTS TO BE LIKE A MAJORITY OF BM BANDS. NOT EVERY BAND IS LIKE. NOT EVERY FUCKING BAND WANTS TO CONFORM TO YOUR OWN ELITIST POINTS OF VIEW. Are you so stupid to not understand this? They can play for who they want when they want regardless of your silly elitist attitude toward them.
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2007, 05:42:33 pm »

WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERY BM BAND WANTS TO BE LIKE A MAJORITY OF BM BANDS. NOT EVERY BAND IS LIKE. NOT EVERY FUCKING BAND WANTS TO CONFORM TO YOUR OWN ELITIST POINTS OF VIEW. Are you so stupid to not understand this? They can play for who they want when they want regardless of your silly elitist attitude toward them.
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2007, 05:42:34 pm »

Whats pitiful is that fact that you cant get something through your skull know matter how many times its been repeated

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2007, 05:42:35 pm »

What makes you say I "don't know bm history?" What sort of things do you mean?

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2007, 05:43:18 pm »

Well, maybe it's because I don't enjoy absorbing ridulous and meaningless information and opinions.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2007, 05:43:19 pm »

Why is that I wonder...? Probably because of selfish people like yourself.

There are few mainstream Black metal bands because it's not  a genre that will have many mainstream bands.

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2007, 05:43:54 pm »

"WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERY BM BAND WANTS TO BE LIKE A MAJORITY OF BM BANDS. NOT EVERY BAND IS LIKE. NOT EVERY FUCKING BAND WANTS TO CONFORM TO YOUR OWN ELITIST POINTS OF VIEW. Are you so stupid to not understand this? They can play for who they want when they want regardless of your silly elitist attitude toward them."

Never said I was an elitsit faggot.

I wouldnt be on here if i was. Im just pointing out the views this band will recieve from the underground bands.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2007, 05:44:32 pm »

Black metal has a giant stigma attached to it. So, yeah, black metal won't be the most popular genre, but no one should try and pull it down.

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2007, 05:45:01 pm »

Half of the people on here probably dont even know what a real black metal band is.

they just think Dimmu COF and COB are Black Metal

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2007, 05:45:31 pm »

Well, if bands shouldn't care what others think about them, then why should it matter what the underground scene and such think?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: