HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GWAR SHOULD BE ON OZZFEST!  (Read 1065 times)
Primal_Penguin
New Member
*
Posts: 107



View Profile
« on: June 09, 2007, 10:49:21 am »

and I better not be the only one who knows that this statement is true! Those goofy bastards have been around a long time and have inspired alot of musicians, so it's only right that they get on the ozzfest bill!!!!!!!!!!!
Logged

IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n112/penguinX07/band_promo_02.jpg[/IMG]
headbangnow54
New Member
*
Posts: 130



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 11:30:13 am »

Hell yea GWAR is awesome, one of the ex-guitarists just went to Rise Against which should be interesting. And I mean these guys used to be a punk band but now a thrash band, great conversion and their concerts are crazy. They are playing download this year i think.
Logged

~As the sun ascends into the sky, the hunt for dawn begins~
Ryan1108
New Member
*
Posts: 11



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:46:36 pm »

They are so aweasome in concert!  What about the enormous cock on the stage that squirts?!? Funny shit.
Logged
WingedOctopus
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2110


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 01:16:57 pm »

Go see 'em on SOTU then
Logged


::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
Louder_the_Better
New Member
*
Posts: 269



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 01:19:12 pm »

One of the first metal bands I ever heard.  Damn right!!  ::finger
Logged

You choose to live on your knees, I'm gonna die on my feet!!
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 01:20:00 pm »

Yeah, they're playing Sounds of the Underground, just see them there.
Logged


Diablo_Del_La_Rosa
New Member
*
Posts: 952



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 04:04:58 pm »

I am seeing them at Sounds of the Underground.
Logged

PRO_PAIN
New Member
*
Posts: 157



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 04:09:33 pm »

wtf is this band lordi are they a gwar wannabe band they look cool but sound like kiss and dont get me wrong i love kiss but lordi who the fuck are they::finger
Logged
LittleMissAura
New Member
*
Posts: 647



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 04:17:54 pm »

Quote
PRO_PAIN said: wtf is this band lordi are they a gwar wannabe band they look cool but sound like kiss and dont get me wrong i love kiss but lordi who the fuck are they::finger

They are nothing like GWAR. Dude. They were inspired by Kiss. how much do we have to say this?

Ignorance.
Logged

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
PRO_PAIN
New Member
*
Posts: 157



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 06:20:27 pm »

Quote

LittleMissAura said:
Quote

PRO_PAIN said: wtf is this band lordi are they a gwar wannabe band they look cool but sound like kiss and dont get me wrong i love kiss but lordi who the fuck are they::finger


They are nothing like GWAR. Dude. They were inspired by Kiss. how much do we have to say this?

Ignorance.


BITCH FUCK YOU WHAT YOU DIDNT READ MY MESSAGE IM SORRY IF IM NOT INTO STUPID FUCKIN BITERS SUCH AS LORDI I AM NO NEW WAVER AS I CAN SEE YOU ARE GO FUCK YOURSELF::finger::finger::finger::finger
Logged
LittleMissAura
New Member
*
Posts: 647



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 06:44:48 pm »

Quote
PRO_PAIN said:
Quote
LittleMissAura said:
Quote
PRO_PAIN said: wtf is this band lordi are they a gwar wannabe band they look cool but sound like kiss and dont get me wrong i love kiss but lordi who the fuck are they::finger

They are nothing like GWAR. Dude. They were inspired by Kiss. how much do we have to say this?

Ignorance.

BITCH FUCK YOU WHAT YOU DIDNT READ MY MESSAGE IM SORRY IF IM NOT INTO STUPID FUCKIN BITERS SUCH AS LORDI I AM NO NEW WAVER AS I CAN SEE YOU ARE GO FUCK YOURSELF::finger::finger::finger::finger

Um... I was merely stating a fact... no need to get immature about it. ::confused You don't have to be into any fucking thing you don't want to be in. I just felt the need to correct your ignorant statement.

::c_stare
Logged

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
pancreaspants
New Member
*
Posts: 12



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 09:22:49 pm »

Has anyone here gone to GWAR's Halloween shows at Harpos in Detroit?  Good times...
Logged
Evil_Rabbit
New Member
*
Posts: 942



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 10:35:55 pm »

I was never able to see them in concert.  Transportation issues.  I'd absolutely love to see them, though.
Logged


Metaldud
New Member
*
Posts: 48



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 10:27:54 am »

I only just got into GWAR, can't believe it took me this long to start listening to them, but they're fucking awesome.
Logged

PRO_PAIN
New Member
*
Posts: 157



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 01:20:12 pm »

GWAR POOPIE BRITCHES
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals