HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OZZFEST TICKETS FOR SALE??  (Read 2215 times)
djwhite

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2007, 02:16:21 pm »

What do you think of all these assholes trying to make a killing off of the free ozzfest tickets??  I am seeing them everywhere at ridiculous prices at places like FrontRow.com, cheaptickets.com, e-bay, etc.  That's f@*ked up for the true fans and defeats the whole purpose of having free tickets for everyone to enjoy.::smile
Dayahazard

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 02:22:43 pm »

makes me mad they're taking opportunities to fans just to get their money::pouting
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 03:46:53 pm »

well its kinda stupid but people will do anything for a buck.

ozzfiend45

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 04:26:20 pm »

I think that it's pretty Fuckin shitty that people would take advantage of the free tickets, like getting two for one person if they would have just got one then real fans who perhaps didn't have the extra cash to buy the cd would have a chance on the 12th.

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature

Ozz45  ::stare
lucifers_goat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 04:36:25 pm »

true, but thats people now a-days
spock

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 04:56:58 pm »

Be a regular guy!::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
stlslayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 05:53:49 pm »

ozzfiend45 said: I think that it's pretty Fuckin shitty that people would take advantage of the free tickets, like getting two for one person if they would have just got one then real fans who perhaps didn't have the extra cash to buy the cd would have a chance on the 12th.

ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 10:23:32 pm »

Shit piasses me off so I am trying to do something about it. They aren't supposed to be selling on ebay so I have been reporting them. Ebay says they are against their rules because of the disclaimer saying that they aren't to be resold.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Sparky1969

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 10:28:18 pm »

I reported them to Ebay also.
Oz_God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 11:46:02 pm »

They need to take them off of Ebay and make their tix void and put them back livenation for ppl without tix.::confused

mefucker2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 02:05:48 pm »

sent this to Ebay...dont think it will do any good because ebay is profiting from this also with the listing and selling fees............

"I thought you had rules against ticket scalping....in reference to this years ozzfest concerts,purchasers of his new album recieved a code for "free" tickets limited to 2 tickets per person...you have a bunch of people who are selling these "free" tickets all at 100%profit  you even have 1 guy who is selling 20 pairs of them...block these sales NOW...it is scalping and in some case I'm sure the resulting ticket codes were stolen or the tickets are counterfeit...a lot of people missed thier chance to get these tickets because these idiots tied up the website all night stealing them(if you think about it,thats what it amounts to any way you look at it,theft) although the theft part isnt your concern,you can do your part by blocking all sales of these tickets"

take what you want.give nothing in return::finger

EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 02:08:10 pm »

mefucker2 said: sent this to Ebay...dont think it will do any good because ebay is profiting from this also with the listing and selling fees............

"I thought you had rules against ticket scalping....in reference to this years ozzfest concerts,purchasers of his new album recieved a code for "free" tickets limited to 2 tickets per person...you have a bunch of people who are selling these "free" tickets all at 100%profit  you even have 1 guy who is selling 20 pairs of them...block these sales NOW...it is scalping and in some case I'm sure the resulting ticket codes were stolen or the tickets are counterfeit...a lot of people missed thier chance to get these tickets because these idiots tied up the website all night stealing them(if you think about it,thats what it amounts to any way you look at it,theft) although the theft part isnt your concern,you can do your part by blocking all sales of these tickets"

Very well-written.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
400emailaddresseslater

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 07:23:04 am »

What a bunch of crybabies.   Its supply and demand.  Apparantly there is a big supply of cry babies on this website who demand ANSWERS!   Free tickets were only for users who had cable modems not you old dial up folks.  It is still free to drive to the venue, get out of your car and dance in the parking lot, thanks ozzy, we love you!::surprise
A5hl3n3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 11:13:51 am »

Hey guys, i have 10 extra tickets for Chicago's Ozzfest on August 10th for sale. contact me if you know of anyone who would like to purchase any.
maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 12:30:55 pm »

I wo

400emailaddresseslater said: What a bunch of crybabies.   Its supply and demand.  Apparantly there is a big supply of cry babies on this website who demand ANSWERS!   Free tickets were only for users who had cable modems not you old dial up folks.  It is still free to drive to the venue, get out of your car and dance in the parking lot, thanks ozzy, we love you!::surprise

No, it is not supply and demand. The tickets were free and when you print them off, they specifically state that they cannot be resold. What is going to happen is people are going to resell the exact same tickes over and over again. Once the first set is scanned at the venue, anyone else having the same ticket, will be fucked and fucked bad as they payed for tickets.

I have been emailing the users, especially the dumb shits that post pictures of the tickets where you can see in plain view that they read not for resale.

By the way, my daughter, who lives in a small town, on dial-up, bought the CD and got our tickets for St. Louis. I do have a cable modem and got very good seats for Tinley Park. Thus, my daughter and I will get to see Ozzy twice in the span of a few days.

All hail the Prince of Fucking Darkness!!!!!!!!!1

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: