HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OZZFEST TICKETS FOR SALE??  (Read 2145 times)
jodi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 12:57:07 pm »

I agree I would pay 80 to 100 bucks for me my husband and son and now I may not even go because I can't score a third ticket even thought I have money this sucks!!!!!!!

djwhite said: What do you think of all these assholes trying to make a killing off of the free ozzfest tickets??  I am seeing them everywhere at ridiculous prices at places like FrontRow.com, cheaptickets.com, e-bay, etc.  That's f@*ked up for the true fans and defeats the whole purpose of having free tickets for everyone to enjoy.::smile

JODI::animatedsmile
jodi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 12:58:02 pm »

Yeah wishing I would have bought 2 cds

ozzfiend45 said: I think that it's pretty Fuckin shitty that people would take advantage of the free tickets, like getting two for one person if they would have just got one then real fans who perhaps didn't have the extra cash to buy the cd would have a chance on the 12th.

jodi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 01:05:16 pm »

Who wants to dance in the parking lot? I could do that in my living room with my bong and rum, and big TV and stereo I want to see Ozzy and so does my son.(we have never missed a show for the last 10 years  but probably won't go if I can't get my boy in)this proves to be bad thing this free tickets stuff. Parking lot dancing to me is for the drunks not the real rockers.

400emailaddresseslater said: What a bunch of crybabies.   Its supply and demand.  Apparantly there is a big supply of cry babies on this website who demand ANSWERS!   Free tickets were only for users who had cable modems not you old dial up folks.  It is still free to drive to the venue, get out of your car and dance in the parking lot, thanks ozzy, we love you!::surprise

xBLS_Ozzy_loverx

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 04:20:03 pm »

they might even be fake too!!!why would someone do that for??

ozzyfuckin roxs!
oicdb

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2007, 04:50:38 pm »

I'd rather give ozzy my money than some ticket scalpin piece of S***
Wolfster

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 08:20:01 pm »

I think like my teenages and think that it does suck to see people and scalpers sell tickets for the mere profit but I ended up getting the wrong tickets so I chose to sell them as well but the thing is that after the nightmare of trying to get the tickets al ot of time was spent waiting and waiting and then watching the true element of greed take over and then those that are not TRUE OZZY FANs get tickets only to sell them.

I got two tickets to the Gorge in Washington State and will sell them but like anyone else to the highest bidder.

I am sorry if some are offended but the thing is I went on cragslist only to see the greedy selling tickets they do not deserve to have. It is and will always be about greed but I chose to sell my tickets so I can buy tickets to RUSH instead for my teenagers. I believe that the system failed on all counts for the true hard core OZZYFANS!

Anyways, just wanted to say that I was the only one who got tickets in my family and our true hardcore friends did not get tickets either as we were trying to get like anyone else tickets.

Mine are for sale just so I can make it up to my teenagers and get them to see RUSH instead.

I can't make the Gorge so I would rather sell them to the highest bidder.

Thanks,

Wolfster

::animatedsmile

SEMPER FI!! "Always Faithful!
Wolfster

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 08:27:37 pm »

I think they should rethink this free ticket thing and just open it up so no one profits including me. I think that if they open it, every serious ozzyfan can see this great concert!

SEMPER FI!! "Always Faithful!
kashmira

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 08:52:15 pm »

It took me a while just to get my code.  Then, I try to get tix for Pittsburgh and Livenation keeps rejecting my Jagermeister code because it keeps trying to give me Monster Energy tickets.  So - I know there are still tickets available, but after hours of trying - I give up on Pittsburgh and get tickets to the closest other show - 7 or 8 hours away!  Sell them on Ebay  - is that so bad?  I'll sell them cheap and honestly or TRADE them - I just wanted to see Ozzy like anyone else.  ::pouting
djwhite

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 10:00:40 pm »

::smile::finger::surprise::smile::finger::surprise::looking::surprise::stare::animatedsmile::confused::stare::c_stare::animatedlaugh
Kaotic_Lady

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2007, 01:24:02 am »

What about those who are selling extras for gas money or something? I have that problem. But I don't want to be all bogus and sell something that should be free. But damn, folks gotta see that at 3 bucks a gallon, it's hard.

"I Like My Coffee Black, Just Like My Metal."
Raziel

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 05:57:24 am »

xBLS_Ozzy_loverx said: they might even be fake too!!!why would someone do that for??

Not everyone is smart. Some members on this board are "living" proof of that.
kangaroo911

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 06:45:53 am »

sony lost my first cd-they had to send me my sony code via email-i bitched until they sent me a code to TRY to get tickets-I did get two lawns for Indy-Noblesville really-my 15 yr old an myself-my other daughter will not get to go though.::stare-that's the crappy website for sure-us DSL lowend user sure got screwed- I was very surprised to get my tickets.

Ozzy Rocks!::finger

The Roo! R+O+C+K+S::smile
djwhite

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 06:22:11 pm »

::laugh::surprise::animatedlaugh::c_stare::confused::surprise::finger::
janieg6

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 04:45:37 am »

I HAVE WISCONSIN & INDIANA TIX FOR 10.00 EACH OR WILL TRADE FOR DTE

maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 01:47:27 pm »

This is fucked up, now you can get free tix at FYE, which I did on Sunday for tickets to Tinley and Thursday, additional FREE tickets will also be available, so if you bought tickets via ebay, assuming they are real.........you were really fucked!::finger::finger

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: