HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Say something random  (Read 122521 times)
cradlefilter

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2007, 12:00:00 pm »

PASTRYS!!!

::animatedsmile
irdick666

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2007, 12:02:48 pm »

Shock The Monkey
Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2007, 02:27:48 pm »

have any of you ever eaten six pounds of brownies while playing parrapa the raper and typing at the same time. well it is very hard i can tell you that. CRUSH THE DEAD! so he fucked a pile of mashed potatos and then he left. does anybody have a hammer? fuck highschool yea? let's sing along. we are winning and we are showing them the definition of american justice. we are showing them misery war and toture. either you are with us or you are with the terrorists. flapjack bonanza parade a tron a thon. who the fuck was that at the door? anybody have any pastires becasue i would GREATLY appriciate one.  thats an E minor, do you hear that? the foghorn...its coming for you. and so it just like hits you about 50 times a day beacsue you realize that your are never goin to see them or talk to them ever again. funky piano beats. this is the demolition of the willing. come on people! wake up. feel the noise. watery justice will fall upon you. the hammer of vengance will strike your soul at the very core. do not forget your pride. you... are...an american. so pull up a couch and a beer and blow something the fuck up! everyone of every color every land and every creed should be equal. just play. TURN UP THE BASS!

Liarsenic

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2007, 02:45:09 pm »

blah

Formerly known as hardcore_cutie from the old boards. Check me out at harmcityharlots.com

somberblack

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2007, 02:55:49 pm »

i won't eat it if you call it "potato " i only eat "tato" chips.

"shoot those motherfuckers!!"
                               -ye olde town crazy.
Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2007, 05:47:11 pm »

what the fuck is this motherfucker talking about? tatochips? well do you know what i think about that sir?. fuck you and your tato chips fuck them all. i hope your soul burns in hell for eating them you fuck.  goin to the graveyard now on sunday morning, taking up them bodies and putting them in the shed. wearing an inside out face. i want to play with it. i wanna play with one. do you want to play to? inside out-face play with me. there is enough to go around, dont make a sound. hahaha. did i hear you say is life worth living? who me? im not afriad to die, i just dont want to show up when it happens baby. now htere, shoot em' down baby. if you ca't take the heat then you better burn down the kitchen. he's coming to get you. im just gonna speak my mind becasue i have nothing to lose... but my mind...

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2007, 05:49:21 pm »

My eyes itch!

Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2007, 05:52:33 pm »

you will not beat me at my own game. i am watching. and i wont back down until you're dead. you can't hide. i will find you. i will be there.

Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2007, 10:38:31 pm »

so im watching the boats with my dad right and she pulled out her vibrator and did a lil diddy for us right there in the grass.

dana_boo

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2007, 08:16:05 am »

Glitter Text Generator

HuhHuh?
dana_boo

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2007, 08:16:47 am »

HuhHuh?
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2007, 08:17:03 am »

something random

dana_boo

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2007, 08:18:16 am »

merry christmas!

HuhHuh?
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2007, 10:28:10 am »

Living_Dead_Beat said: have any of you ever eaten six pounds of brownies while playing parrapa the raper and typing at the same time. well it is very hard i can tell you that. CRUSH THE DEAD! so he fucked a pile of mashed potatos and then he left. does anybody have a hammer? fuck highschool yea? let's sing along. we are winning and we are showing them the definition of american justice. we are showing them misery war and toture. either you are with us or you are with the terrorists. flapjack bonanza parade a tron a thon. who the fuck was that at the door? anybody have any pastires becasue i would GREATLY appriciate one.  thats an E minor, do you hear that? the foghorn...its coming for you. and so it just like hits you about 50 times a day beacsue you realize that your are never goin to see them or talk to them ever again. funky piano beats. this is the demolition of the willing. come on people! wake up. feel the noise. watery justice will fall upon you. the hammer of vengance will strike your soul at the very core. do not forget your pride. you... are...an american. so pull up a couch and a beer and blow something the fuck up! everyone of every color every land and every creed should be equal. just play. TURN UP THE BASS!

ok...can you sum that up in about 9 words? i cant read all that

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2007, 10:41:38 am »

holy shit i found the meaning of life.
type "and on" a million times. you will get the pattern and its really fun. and on and on and on and on and on and n and on and on and on and on and on and n and on and onn andno nandno nandono nanfono nando onnan onoanonboan nanofoamatic.

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: