HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Say something random  (Read 118078 times)
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 11:35:31 pm »

god i need my penis drained
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 11:35:59 pm »

Hey, what about me?

dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 11:40:33 pm »

if you look on the recent forums posted on the front page, you come up at least twice. kinda funny...

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 11:42:02 pm »

Hmm... okay. That's because Cannibal Corpse are so awesome, they're everywhere. So, I'm everywhere...

dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 11:42:51 pm »

nah. i think it means u just post too many things on forums

dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 12:13:05 am »

dont you hate when your listening to a song, and you know all the words, and you know exactly how the song goes, and you know who its by, BUT YOU CANT RMEMBER THE FUCKIN NAME UNTIL YOU LOOK AT THE FUCKIN SONG YOUR LISTENING TO!
just happened with me, i havent check yet, but i kno its a cradle of filth song.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2007, 12:15:19 am »

That's happens every once in awhile. Sometimes when I'm listening to Sirius Sattelite. Makes me fel stupid.
Sometimes when I stand up, I get lightheaded and I can't walk for a few seconds, or I'll bump into a wall.

sickabomination

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2007, 01:14:33 am »

penis mole

Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 11:58:43 am »

I want to fuck your girlfriend... unless shes ugly. i hate ugly chicks. ugly chicks should be shot. so should fat chicks. unless she is a good looking fat chick. which i dont know if their are any. hey anybody ever heard of buckethead? he is a beautiful musician. He was raised in a chickencoop you know. just like bruce dicenson. iron maidne is amazing. best band ever. i want a brownie. i also want a handle of rum and some videogmaes. hey. ever heard of the band Pantera? if not your a retard. Chessbutt sets Grindfloor motherfucker. Flickerpiss nose scum. i highly doubt anybody is reading this still. but if you are i absolutely love you. Wanna be my friend? well too bad. i already got some. i like being pet. i wish i was a dog. i also liek being bitten. RAWR. and to bite. Biting is just fun. GRRR>. You know what songs get me pumped up? BATTERY by MEtallica fuck yes. Also Battle Hymn by Manowar. oh...man. By MOONLIGHT, WE RIDE! TEN THOUSAND SIDE BY SIDE! WITH SWORDS DRAWN HELD HIGH! OUR WHIPS AND ARMOR SHINE! HAIL TO THEE OUR INFANTRY, STILL BRAVE BEYOND THE GRAVE! ALL SWORN THE ETERNAL VOW, THE TIME TO STRIKE IS NOW! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN FREEDOM SHONE, NOW BLOOD AND STEEL MEET BONE!!! IN THE LIGHT OF THE BATTLES WAY, THE SANDS OF TIME WILL SHAKE! HOW PROUD OUR SOLDIERS STAND, WITH MACE AND CHAIN IN HAND!!! SOUND THE CHARGE INTO ? WE RIDE, OVER THE TOP OF THEIR VANQUSHED PRIDE!!! VICTORY! VICTORY!
yup...it is a damn good song. i want a large Combo piZZa and a nice and juicy ste of titties right now.thats pretty much all i have to say for now. Metal rules, rock on motherfuckers. PEACE. ... ... cheesecake arm band. random no?

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2007, 12:38:37 pm »

Your uncle pees chunky fat.
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2007, 12:39:27 pm »

so im looking at videos of me when i was 3...i sucked.

projekt68

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2007, 12:58:22 pm »

Nucklin futs

The next person to post in this topic will contract herpes within 24 hours
Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2007, 03:35:02 pm »

..but seriously... your girlfriend...

dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2007, 08:27:39 pm »

i think the best thing in life is when you buy a ticket to your favorite band and the ticket number is 666.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2007, 08:29:32 pm »

Yeah, I wish I could get 666. I got 13 for Necrophagist, that's the second coolest. I saw some guy make a huge as puddle with is spit... I was in awe that someone could produce that much saliva in 2 hours.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: