HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: petition..............  (Read 733 times)
Guest
« on: June 11, 2007, 08:25:35 am »

to castrate the fuck that wrote the last episode of the soprano's. that was fucking bullshit.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 08:34:36 am »

Quote
meshuggahailmeshuggah said: to castrate the fuck that wrote the last episode of the soprano's. that was fucking bullshit.
No, don't do that. male's should never do that to each other. be more creatively unoriginal. like gouging out his eyes and cooking them in battery acid.
Logged
valerie1977
New Member
*
Posts: 1496



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 08:37:01 am »

duct-tape the guy to a chair, duct-tape his eyelids open, and force him to watch his own disgraceful piece of shit ending..i can't believe i watched that show for 8 yrs and that's what i get.::finger
Logged

[IMG]
Guest
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 08:46:18 am »

Quote

valerie1977 said: duct-tape the guy to a chair, duct-tape his eyelids open, and force him to watch his own disgraceful piece of shit ending..i can't believe i watched that show for 8 yrs and that's what i get.::finger
NO FUCKING SHIT! i said the same damn thing. they really fucked the fans over with that piece of shit.
Logged
EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 08:47:15 am »

Why was it bad, exactly?
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Guest
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 08:48:12 am »

Quote
Driftwood said: Why was it bad, exactly?
HE was really a SHE::surprise
Logged
EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 08:50:13 am »

Quote
Live_DD said:
Quote
Driftwood said: Why was it bad, exactly?
HE was really a SHE::surprise

::looking
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Guest
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 09:15:47 am »

it was bad because there was no closure to anything accept for phil getting whacked. that was THE ONLY eventful thing that happened.
Logged
valerie1977
New Member
*
Posts: 1496



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 10:09:18 am »

Quote

meshuggahailmeshuggah said: it was bad because there was no closure to anything accept for phil getting whacked. that was THE ONLY eventful thing that happened.
the rest was a snooze-fest.
Logged

[IMG]
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 12:21:33 pm »

yeah i watced the sopranos last night it was all suspense i thought they were gonna kill the whole family at that restaurant and then nothing big dissapointment
Logged

teh_d00d
New Member
*
Posts: 687



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 12:22:54 pm »

Make your own ending.  Using finger puppets and/or socks.
Logged

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
StuPDasso
New Member
*
Posts: 1449



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 12:23:34 pm »

nail his dick to a stump and set the stump on fire then hand him a butter knife


::finger::finger
Logged


Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals