HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst Band Of Ozzfest 06?  (Read 38479 times)
chris666

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2007, 04:14:42 pm »

norma jean

slayer is better then you!
queenbitch82

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2007, 11:40:46 pm »

Bad acid trip
madroxide413

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2007, 08:13:55 am »

I will say this year's line-up is the most "metal" since like '04. The tour seems anymore like the trendy hard music. I wouldn't even consider it metal. Whatever happened to the days of slayer and pantera. I miss those days. Worst band of last year....BTBAM or Atreyu......fuckin hardcore

I may be younger....but i've see a life of tits thus far::finger
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2007, 02:45:38 pm »

ur mom

« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2007, 10:01:02 am »

Notice how no ones said All that Remains and only one person(who is an idiot) said the Red Chord both those bands kick so much ass

Norma jean and Avenge sevenfold suck emo cock and although last year was better then this years wtf is up with no death metal

Dragon Force and Atreyu=amazing
annihilation666

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2007, 10:19:17 am »

just about all the bands on the line up where horrible
and looking back on like the first page i laughed when they said o6 was better then this years ozzfest i bet thier opinion changed alot

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2007, 02:07:41 pm »

WTF All That Remains didn't play at Ozzfest last year!!!(sorry I thought they did) Also I may actually think last years Ozzfest was better even though I didn't go I've seen alot of those bands live and Atreyu,BTBAM,Unearth,The Red Chord, Walls of Jericho, Bleeding through and Dragonforce all rock. And this year had super gay Lordi and all though A7X, Norma Jean, Bad Acid Trip, and Distrubed sucked at least they don't copy Gwar.

Btw land of confusion is a Gensis song for all you stupid Disturbed fans who dont know that
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2007, 08:25:12 am »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: WTF All That Remains didn't play at Ozzfest last year!!!(sorry I thought they did) Also I may actually think last years Ozzfest was better even though I didn't go I've seen alot of those bands live and Atreyu,BTBAM,Unearth,The Red Chord, Walls of Jericho, Bleeding through and Dragonforce all rock. And this year had super gay Lordi and all though A7X, Norma Jean, Bad Acid Trip, and Distrubed sucked at least they don't copy Gwar.

Btw land of confusion is a Gensis song for all you stupid Disturbed fans who dont know that

Actually ATR did play Ozzfest 06".

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Blood_Red87

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2007, 04:02:08 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: WTF All That Remains didn't play at Ozzfest last year!!!(sorry I thought they did) Also I may actually think last years Ozzfest was better even though I didn't go I've seen alot of those bands live and Atreyu,BTBAM,Unearth,The Red Chord, Walls of Jericho, Bleeding through and Dragonforce all rock. And this year had super gay Lordi and all though A7X, Norma Jean, Bad Acid Trip, and Distrubed sucked at least they don't copy Gwar.

If you liked 06 more than 07, the you're lame.

Devin is God.

« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2007, 04:20:40 pm »

Blood_Red87 said:

If you liked 06 more than 07, the you're lame.
I may like 06 more just because Dragonforce & Atreyu are so damn awesome everything else was mediocore
Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2007, 06:55:44 pm »

Norma Jean
myself

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2007, 07:23:03 pm »

atreyu

KALM

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2007, 09:16:27 pm »

BANDS that sucked marked in ((sucked)):

Ozzy Osbourne
((System of a Down))
((Disturbed))
((Avenged Sevenfold))
Hatebreed
Lacuna Coil
DragonForce
Black Label Society
((Atreyu))
Unearth
Bleeding Through
Norma Jean
Walls of Jericho
The Red Chord
A Life Once Lost
Strapping Young Lad
All That Remains
Full Blown Chaos
Between the Buried and Me

::finger

Metal666Head

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2008, 08:47:49 pm »

BAD ACID TRIP... it was the funniest shit, when there set came on there was just a gap where the pit was and some guy was just sitting down in the middle of it... they sucked horribly
Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2008, 11:56:54 am »

Worst bands of '06? Easy as fuck

Avenged Sevenfold
Norma Jean
Bad Acid Trip

stay off ozzfest especially you avenged sevenfold, shame on you for puking on Pantera's Walk

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: