HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like the idea that tickets are free or would you rather go back to the old way?  (Read 2470 times)
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 03:37:04 pm »

i love that they're free but it seems like the bands have definitly down graded as compared to last year.  i'm worried about what tickets i'm going to get too, i'll probably end up with lawn now, i wish i could've been up close even if i had to pay a lot.  its great what ozzy is doing tho, maybe other concerts will follow

EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2007, 03:38:30 pm »

liz1259 said: i love that they're free but it seems like the bands have definitly down graded as compared to last year.

The bands are better than last year. Sorry that it doesnt have shitty Disturbed or Godsmack to please your mallcore taste.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
smokingcookie

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2007, 03:40:30 pm »

i agree the bands have downgraded.... it's pretty bad when Black Label isn't playing even though Zack will be at all the shows

Rocker_Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2007, 03:44:21 pm »

old way: better bands + more organized
Evil_MetalGoddess

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 03:46:39 pm »

Old way.

Hail the Evil_Metalgoddess! Bow @ her Feet!::finger
BigTRocks

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2007, 03:49:41 pm »

This is the first year it's been done for any national tour that I know of.  I'm sure they will learn alot after this show.  It may determine if this happens this way again.  Who knows other tours might want to give this a try, but maybe a different way??  I'm not really concerned where I'm sitting...the ticket is free.  That alone is saving my a big wad of cash that I can spend on something else.  I'm already saving at least $170 if I had bought two reserved seat tickets.  That's nice!

Evil_Rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2007, 04:46:38 pm »

I like the idea of free tickets, but I think the idea could have been implemented much better had Livenation actually took the time to beef up their servers and/or come up with a pre-sale schedule to help control Internet traffic better.

smaceshigh

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2007, 04:58:30 pm »

old way, no servers crashing and no mass hysteria, let those that are willing to pay get good seats
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2007, 05:01:55 pm »

The old way , too much bullshit doing these free tickets.Plus the seats most got for the presale were not what they expected so I think although its not free you get more of what you want just paying for the specifics of you interest.
minime

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2007, 05:12:03 pm »

this is such a novel idea and I cannot thank Sharon and Ozzy enough for doin this,but I rather pay for the simple fact  me and my wife have a better shot at getting the seats we want.I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets threw the pre-sale thingy with Black Rain,but I do have some freinds who didnot buy the pre-sale cd and who do go to ozzfest and want to go this year but probally will not make it for the simple fact that the venue we are goin to most of the tickets were takeing already threw the pre-sale give way and that sucks..I dont have a problem spending my money for this show I have spent close 200 bucks every year for good seats and will do it as much as I need to..I say go back back to the old way,no one will have a problem spending there hard earned dollar on this event.. ::finger

dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2007, 05:14:54 pm »

depends on if it works out or not. if it works, then yea, ittl be great. but so far ive heard stories of getting ripped off

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
BlackRain22

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2007, 05:15:51 pm »

yea I was online at 9 pm... and i only got the fkn tickets 11 the next day .... so I think the old way was better ...::pouting::pouting
ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2007, 05:20:49 pm »

I prefer the old way. I would have had better tickets the old way. This was not too bad because I was needing seats and not pit tickets which I have gotten in the past.  I really don't mind paying a hundred bucks a ticket for good seats so my vote is the old way. Also having it start at 12 is not too bad I don't have to leave at 5 in the morning. I do believe the bands have been better in the past. This year will be fun though I can't wait.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
shredmaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2007, 05:23:08 pm »

i dont care
ITS OZZFEST either way::finger

alwaysrocking

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2007, 06:40:50 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said:
alwaysrocking said: bump

get this spammer out of here

he would be if i was a mod

dude I only bump it beacuse there was a realy spanner in her today and he spammed about 20 pages worth of span go chck and see for yourself.

::finger
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: