HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite band and why  (Read 25248 times)
SomethingWylde

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2007, 06:23:37 pm »

Both, Ozzy and Children of Bodom. CoB are technically amazing and they have a dream career so far!

(The user has been banned for this post.)
Genocide_ov_Excidium

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2007, 03:08:05 pm »

Iron Maiden

They are my all time favorite band because every member is just that amazing. They could all break up and start their own side projects and all would kick soo muck ass. Their lyrics is real...talking about real subjects. Their music, pure and nothing short of Devine!

I would kill to see them live!

---Genocide ov Excidium---
cheebyron

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2007, 03:21:48 pm »

AC/DC because they were the first band i ever saw preform live back in 2001. I was only ten and they played a kickass show. now i have every album that is possible to get in the Us and even some imports on vynal and cd. i love there music and really hope their new cd comes out and they tour again
KALM

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2007, 03:31:52 pm »

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES. since i grew up in the 80's when i first got into music they paved the way for me to love metal and punk but mostly metal. then 1990 hit and i was 14 i was already into slayer anthrax venom celtic frost exodus so when the grunge era hit. i didnt fall into that shit when all my other friends did lol

Toxic_To_The_Taste

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2007, 03:33:41 pm »

I have to say KITTIE, I know that they are not well like but I dont care, I love them just the same.::finger

*GUESS WHAT I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE ME*::finger
PleasantBullet

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2007, 01:39:28 pm »

i favor Behemoth ::sinister
klayhe2000

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2007, 03:47:06 pm »

PANTERA cause theyre from the south lke me::finger::animatedlaugh::stare::animatedsmile

::animatedsmile
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2007, 03:49:20 pm »

Disturbed. First band I ever listened to and still my favorite to this day. I love their sound and they have yet to disappoint me.
jfacfunkytown

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2007, 07:42:30 pm »

JOB FOR A COWBOY... AS I LAY DYING... LAMB OF GOD... and more
jfacfunkytown

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2007, 07:43:28 pm »

but... im kind of discouraged that all these people like disturbed and lamb of god... because disturbed is almost as lame as it gets
Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2007, 01:43:21 pm »

Led Zeppelin because they were the ones that got me into music in general. For metal its hard for me to say what. It's sort of a tie between Black Sabbath, BLS, Pantera, Slayer, and Metallica(old school)

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

::finger
Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2007, 01:43:38 pm »

Fuzzball said: Led Zeppelin because they were the ones that got me into music in general. For metal its hard for me to say what. It's sort of a tie between Black Sabbath, BLS, Pantera, Slayer, and Metallica(old school)

and OZZY

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

::finger
JJRamone

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2007, 10:16:22 am »

IamTheMickster said: AC/DC
Why?  Because they were contantly played on AOR stations in Seattle when I grew up AND heaven forbid the band ever cheats its customers by half assing even a fraction of a note on a song.

Now you're talking. AC/DC has been my fave band for a couple decades now, since my lovely days in high school. My wife walked down the aisle to a medley of 'Hells Bells' (the beginning tolls), and 'Highway to Hell' The expression on people's faces, minister included, was worthy of a MasterCard commercial. Yes, I have all the cd's, yes I have the dvd's, yes I have the posters / autographed pics, yes I have other licensed items (shirts, boxers, hats, etc). I hope they play some more shows, I would love to see them at least once more, mainly b/c my wife has never seen 'em live. Alas, we shall see......horns and cold ones raised in honor of metal!!!!::animatedsmile
XxPunk_Rock_PrincessxX

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 08:53:25 am »

:] Mmm Im In Love With Slipknot. Fersure. They Are Hard As Hell And They Dont Give A Fnull

XxmaggotxX
Miracle_Man

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 10:38:04 am »

Ozzy - he got me into metal and was the first cd and music I ever listened to.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: