HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how exactly does one die from bus mold? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME  (Read 1816 times)
THEBURNED

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2007, 11:46:06 pm »

this is an interview held with one of the members of the band American Head Charge, where he claims that 'bus mold' was the leading cause to the guitarists death...
i have to say BULLSHIT. he died of a heart attack after overdosing on drugs. how could one person be so stupid to even believe that 'bus mold' was a contributing factor to his death? does anyone atleast agree with me, that american head charge are fucking idiots to even think that could possibly be the cause?

Blasting-Zone.com: At this point, what is your least favorite aspect of touring?

Justin: "Bad buses and bad traveling situations. We've had some pretty horseshit luck with buses over the years. Like the one stretch when we were in Texas for thirteen days with no generator in the middle of summer. That was just last summer. And then the breakdown of the same bus?Huh???the rear end went out in Tuscaloosa during Hurricane Rita. We also had severe mold problems in one of the buses. We all got sick from that. That was actually a contributing factor in Bryan's death. It's a little known fact that he actually had pneumonia from the mold on the bus. We've also been out without a tour bus and that just leaves the door even more open to things that are bad and wrong, inconsistent and displeasing. Not that were comfort pigs or anything, but there's just a certain amount of humanity that has to be met to travel and live in a different city every day. But part of being a professional is learning to deal with that stuff as it comes to you and not letting it upset you when stuff goes wrong."
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 11:48:24 pm »

Mold can kill you.

cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 11:48:36 pm »

yeah that does sound odd
Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 11:49:57 pm »

ozzing bitch death from hell, as green goo ozzes out the eyes, and the genitals begin to rot, a stench of sickining rotten eggs, and patches of bloody skin blacken to crust of decy

::animatedsmile
THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 11:50:23 pm »

and i understand that in the article it only lists it as a factor..

in my opinion, you cannot list something as a factor if it really didn't have any effect on the outcome..the guy overdosed on drugs, he didn't die of a cold.

my 2 cents.
sickabomination

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 01:51:23 am »

mold can defenitly kill you. especialy if its this deadly black mold.. my mom got ahold of it and luckily got out in enough time but she suffers from a bunch of problems now.. if he wasen't treated and kept getting more and more of the mold in his system yea he would have easily died from a cold, flu or anything of that sort.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: