HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ack!  (Read 465 times)
Evil_Rabbit

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2007, 06:44:36 pm »

I'm not having a pleasant time at home right now.

I got home from work at 5:30 as usual for summer hours, and I found out that my two-year old rottwiler, Kat, got into a bag of dog food in the basement while no one was home and completely gorged herself.  Even now her stomach is all bloated up and feels as hard as a rock from all the food she ate.

The problem here is that she has a very sensitive digestive system, and now she's letting out the juiciest, most horrid smelling farts one right after another.  The entire first floor of the house fucking smells like dog diarrhea.  It smells so bad even my other dog, Zoie, who rolls around in shit outdoors, is utterly disgusted and tries to stay at least one room away from Kat.

It smells utterly foul in here!  I need a gas mask or something.  We don't even have any fans available to turn on or anything.  I'm not enjoying this at all.

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 06:46:45 pm »

Haha! My dog does that too. I run outside before I puke. It's gross. pfffffft. Maybe put the doggie outside?
Evil_Rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 06:53:40 pm »

Live_DD said: Haha! My dog does that too. I run outside before I puke. It's gross. pfffffft. Maybe put the doggie outside?
We don't put our dogs outside unattended.  Everyone but me is taking a nap right now.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: