HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy  (Read 7535 times)
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2007, 10:29:00 am »

If I'm not mistaken, Moderators don't have free reign on what they delete. I moderated a website for a whle, and in order to delete a post, I had to fill out a report to the webmaster explaining WHY it was deleted. Besides, if the same Moderator is constantly deleting threads made by a certain person and none of the other moderators are doing it, I'd think that the webmaster would look a little closer at that moderator. Also, I don't ever start personal attacks. The young man just hates me. It's his problem. I call him "young" because I'm probably old enough to be his mom. (ya think maybe that is his problem?)

BAAAAAAD!
Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2007, 10:35:45 am »

yeah, but the former Ozzfest Board was not set up with Admin reporting, it was Mod free-for-all.

::animatedsmile
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2007, 10:42:38 am »

Come on dude, You know that some things needed to be deleted. You have a site and You deleted plenty. It goes with the territory. At lest I warned people in advance and told them when I was doing it.

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2007, 10:43:11 am »

Still not that worried. Like I said, his type of bullying is something I can handle. I'm not worried about deleted posts because he'd rather pick at me than delete me. It feeds his ego

BAAAAAAD!
Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2007, 10:47:10 am »

A_C I dont delete anything I have a hidden forum, and everytime you guys linked up,  my scanner picked it up, and I hid the Thread....

I am not going to dicuss what should and should not.

I used to delete pron spammers, that made accounts just to post their links and data trollers.

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2007, 10:54:09 am »

Hey! You deleted all my posts and nothing was even inflammatory. You even deleted if I said I didn't like a band. I didn't curse them or say they sucked. Just that I didn't like them. You don't need to play the Saint. I deleted plenty of shit, but at lest I admitted it, when I did. I don't what to keep beating this dead horse, but if you stop bashing the mods that were there, I won't need to defend them.

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2007, 10:58:25 am »

As far as I know, A_C, Lowedown, FOF, Bunnie and even samp_dawg (to name a few)  have always been fair about deletion and banning people from the board. They have put up with assholes and all types of abuse. Moderators usually volunteer their time, and it is an unpaid position.  I'm sure that everyone will continue to be fair and put personal feelings aside. Someone would have to be on a real power trip to delete every post made by someone they disliked.

BAAAAAAD!
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2007, 11:04:05 am »

Even though I don't like the way some people act towards me, unless they make a threat (which someone has, he knows who he is) I don't stress over it. samp_dawg is INNOCENT when it comes to threats. He's cool, he just likes being an asshole on occasion

BAAAAAAD!
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2007, 11:11:00 am »

Now I did delete every post that this one asshole made. I told  He was warned about inappropriate posting on several occasions. We could not get hold of the admin. because he was incredibly busy. So I told the dude, that if he keep his shot up I would delete every fucking post he ever made. He kept it up and I kept my word. I stand by my word.  A man gives his word and he needs to stand by it.  Even before he was completely deleted I gave him another chance and he told me to fuck off, so I finished what I started.

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2007, 11:22:24 am »

Like I said, A_C You hava ALWAYS been fair to my knowledge

BAAAAAAD!
robo_bob

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2007, 11:26:41 am »

yo, online status is nowhere to be seen on this, so quit tripping or lay down that crack pipe just for a moment and clear your head for a moment. or the dwarf trolls from mexico will come and slaughter your chickens and eat their eggs and shave the pig for some ham. so you better watch it ok...................

ok, maybe im tripping!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THE GREAT BUMPZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2007, 11:34:04 am »

A_C thats not the way I remember it, you had an arguement with someone then you insisted I delete.. and I hence deleted it because you asked for it... and Then I created a hidden forum and decided not to delete anything unless it was illegal,

the only other deletions from me there was a thread where a user posted about Raping a woman, I deleted it,... and the same user later after altering IP to rejoin posted a fucking comment about Cliff Burton that I didnt like, and I am not going to repeat what the fucker said...

Then there was my server crash, that wiped out 100 posts or so,...

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2007, 11:40:31 am »

QUOTE: robo_bob  

yo, online status is nowhere to be seen on this, so quit tripping or lay down that crack pipe just for a moment and clear your head for a moment. or the dwarf trolls from mexico will come and slaughter your chickens and eat their eggs and shave the pig for some ham. so you better watch it ok...................
ok, maybe im tripping!!!!!!!!!!
I AM THE GREAT BUMPZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END QUOTE

GET SOME GLASSES! If you go to the very top of this page in the orange section right next to where it says LOG OUT, you will see an option that says ONLINE USERS. Look there, and you'll se what I mean. My paranoia is limited to a few things. Mostly, I'm afraid of people who don't pay attention to details. If you were in Iraq, you would be an easy target because you missed that tiny detail. Stay in the U.S. for your safety

BAAAAAAD!
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2007, 11:42:54 am »

Well we both remember it different ways. You admitted to me once before that you have a bad memory and I admit that i likewise, have a bad midterm memory. So lets just leave tit at that and go on. Lets leave the past were it belongs and not base to future on it like a bunch of people that still fight over shit that happened 2000 years ago. Cool?

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2007, 11:43:07 am »

OUT 4 NOW

BAAAAAAD!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: