HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: metal trivia  (Read 865 times)
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« on: August 17, 2007, 11:57:10 pm »

just ask a question about a metal band
 ex. which band had a cerial killer in it

answer iron maiden


then post ur question

here we go

wich band had a gutarist charged with pedifile charges?
Logged
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 12:00:49 am »

static x
Logged
DemonRaider
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 798


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 02:42:32 am »

what singer was charged with arson of churches and murder?  this might be easy for some of u people
Logged

Fire Will Erase The Lies
midnight625
New Member
*
Posts: 454



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 02:47:31 am »

Quote
DemonRaider said: what singer was charged with arson of churches and murder?  this might be easy for some of u people
Varg

What was Children Of Bodom originally named?
Logged

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
DemonRaider
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 798


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 02:53:36 am »

i thought thay were always children of bodom....named after the lake bodom murders
Logged

Fire Will Erase The Lies
DemonRaider
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 798


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 02:56:03 am »

who is Abbbath?
Logged

Fire Will Erase The Lies
midnight625
New Member
*
Posts: 454



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 02:48:10 am »

Quote
DemonRaider said: i thought thay were always children of bodom....named after the lake bodom murders
WRONG ANSWER!
Logged

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
DemonRaider
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 798


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 02:58:40 am »

Quote

midnight625 said:
Quote

DemonRaider said: i thought thay were always children of bodom....named after the lake bodom murders

WRONG ANSWER!
it was actualy more of a statement
Logged

Fire Will Erase The Lies
midnight625
New Member
*
Posts: 454



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 02:50:59 am »

Quote
DemonRaider said:
Quote
midnight625 said:
Quote
DemonRaider said: i thought thay were always children of bodom....named after the lake bodom murders
WRONG ANSWER!
it was actualy more of a statement
true. but your suppose to answer then post your next question.
Logged

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
Fafoo13
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 599



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 10:31:54 am »

This thread fails
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals