HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Type> Modd u in?  (Read 3754 times)
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2007, 02:24:41 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said: I'm bored, pissed and anxious, because I'm going to The Summer Slaughter Tour in two days!
Summer Slaughter rocked hard is SC.
DAMN!! Why do I keep putting "is" when I should put "in"!!!

Yeah! I know it's going to be awesome! Maybe that "devilock" is getting in your eyes!::animatedlaugh
Yeah, maybe it is. I was actually considering getting a major haircut because of it being around 90 to 94 degree's almost everyday in SC.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2007, 02:27:20 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said: I'm bored, pissed and anxious, because I'm going to The Summer Slaughter Tour in two days!

Yeah! I know it's going to be awesome! Maybe that "devilock" is getting in your eyes!::animatedlaugh
Yeah, maybe it is. I was actually considering getting a major haircut because of it being around 90 to 94 degree's almost everyday in SC.

Yeah, it's that hot around here, too. Sometimes it might go to 80 something. You should get it cut, it looks ridiculous.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 02:33:05 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Yeah, it's that hot around here, too. Sometimes it might go to 80 something. You should get it cut, it looks ridiculous.
Oh come on!! I personnally like it!!!! It resemble's an anime style haircut, AND Danzig. He did invent it.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 02:35:30 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Oh come on!! I personnally like it!!!! It resemble's an anime style haircut, AND Danzig. He did invent it.

Anime is pretty idiotic overall and I only watch it rarely, because my 11 year old brother likes some of it. Even he thinks most of it's gay. Also, Danzig has long hair now and it looks MUCH better. As I said before, I don't care what the fuck his hair looked like, I listened to his music. Again, he had that "devilock" in The Misfits mainly and I hate them.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2007, 02:37:44 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Anime is pretty idiotic overall and I only watch it rarely, because my 11 year old brother likes some of it. Even he thinks most of it's gay. Also, Danzig has long hair now and it looks MUCH better. As I said before, I don't care what the fuck his hair looked like, I listened to his music. Again, he had that "devilock" in The Misfits mainly and I hate them.
Ok, ok.....but that means you hate something Danzig invented!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh I agree that most anime is retarded but that' why you have to look at the stuff that's big in Japan. Naruto sucks arse!!

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2007, 02:39:50 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixStringSamurai said:

SixStringSamurai said:

Ok, ok.....but that means you hate something Danzig invented!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh I agree that most anime is retarded but that' why you have to look at the stuff that's big in Japan. Naruto sucks arse!!

I will say it again, ::finger. I hate drugs and Chris Barnes, someone I fucking think is cool as fuck supports the legalization of marijuana and I'm VERY much against it. Anime is pretty gay, seriously, it is.

WeIrDoNe07

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2007, 04:32:26 pm »

Tired
PreppyMosher

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 08:02:40 pm »

im freakin tired. and bored.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 08:03:53 pm »

Still bored and anxious for the concert on the 20th! The Summer Slaughter Tour! I'm also glad that I will graduate from High School, because I passed the state test.

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 12:53:24 am »

I need a hot steam bath, in this moment!!!!::finger::finger
graykevin21

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 09:52:59 am »

im in the best mood ever

lesbian-sex-008.jpg
450 x 600 pixels - 58.1kB

abby_normal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 11:55:04 pm »

Lumpy grumpy