HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest Codes What a Fn Joke  (Read 2737 times)
o0darkhaven0o

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2007, 06:31:59 am »

i bought black rain wich i would have bought wether it came with a code or not. but after loggin into live nation at 5 exactly and entering my e-mail then waiting in line for over 2 hours and the show was sold out what a fn rip, Im sorry but i think this years Ozzfest is going to tank. th majority of the people there will be nothing but broke ass free loaders who wont buy from the vendors, and the show will loose a crap load of money, they should have just done reduced price tickets or something along those line so we could just have called up ticketmaster and been all set
dragon13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 06:49:14 am »

TELL ME ABOUT IT I CAN'T EVEN REDEEM MY CODE I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT WISH I COULD SO I COULD SEE THE OZZMAN. CAN YOU HELP?

I AM THE BIGGEST OZZY FAN THERE IS.::animatedsmile
T00TALL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 06:54:47 am »

~Agreed~::looking
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 07:10:14 am »

read the homepage

RIP Rigger Dan
BigLaFeves

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 07:13:51 am »

o0darkhaven0o said: i bought black rain wich i would have bought wether it came with a code or not. but after loggin into live nation at 5 exactly and entering my e-mail then waiting in line for over 2 hours and the show was sold out what a fn rip, Im sorry but i think this years Ozzfest is going to tank. th majority of the people there will be nothing but broke ass free loaders who wont buy from the vendors, and the show will loose a crap load of money, they should have just done reduced price tickets or something along those line so we could just have called up ticketmaster and been all set

You are the first person I heard who actually bought the cd and didn't get tickets!!!  Did you keep trying all weekend or did you just give up on friday night?
s0ulchild62

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 07:16:42 am »

I am totally devastated, it was such a joke to try and redeem for "free" tickets!  I tried for hours and got not a Damn one!  I congratulate those who got them, they must have done something right!

::animatedlaugh
FreakGrrl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 07:17:45 am »

I didn't get any either.  I plan to sue for the lost 10 hours of my life *lol*
CaptainMetal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 07:27:47 am »

This was just a waste of time, the whole "Freefest" thing, like most people I had to work yesterday while the ticket log-in went on, couldn't get to my computer until yesterday evening.  I live just twenty minutes from White River Ampitheater in Auburn, Washington, and sure enough, by the time I got back, the log-in message said NO TICKETS AVAILABLE for White River.  Nor the Gorge.  That's been the biggest disadvantage to the whole sucky "Freefest" deal, and it's a scam.  I miss the old days when you could just go up to the Ticketmaster window and pay for them.
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 07:36:14 am »

my heart goes out to anybody that couldn't get tickets because of this nonsense.  I feel lucky i was able to get any tickets.  I was out all day and night monday, then I go to check mail only to find out the redemption times have changed and tickets had been up for over 4 hours for the venue I wanted to go to!   There's always that one last curveball they throw at you every year.  This was more like a knuckleball or screwball  lol.   Nobody should have to dedicate an entire day or entire evening to pick up concert tickets.  I don't give a shit if it's free.  Next time let me pay and get my fuckin tickets like I normally would.  I've taken off from work for many a concert in my time, but this is the first time I actually had to take off from work just to GET tickets.
s0ulchild62

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 07:48:32 am »

It's ashame that they made this such a big deal...."FREE" tix,  I don't think they thought it through at all.  I waited with the "be patient" note on my computer for 1 1/2 hours only to get "error".  There are 2 other places I'd be willing to drive to and they say "redeem code" and it won't let you do anything.  They should've just done reduced tix, like the Family Values Tour.  I would've rather "bought" tickets than to be dissed like this!  I still am happy::smile for those who did get them.  Just bummed I didn't.

benguin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 08:15:34 am »

Most Ozzfests are going to be COMPLETELY EMPTY because scalpers took up the bandwith of the site causing it to be slow and crazy.  People in located CA will have more tickets to the NJ show than in NJ.  Its complete B.S.  People hear free and go all bonkers. I wanted to wait online or pay my good money to see good bands.  Now I can't go to the show I wanted to because the vitual line you had to wait in was flawed!  CRAP!
s0ulchild62

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 08:21:43 am »

That had to be what happened.....well I guess they'll get theirs then won't they!  This would've been my first OzzFest and it just sucks.  Like I said I don't think the right people thought this all through.

Grazy_Train

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 08:23:30 am »

This whole freefest thing actually ruined my trip to CA Ozzfests. I actually had all plans for the trip but no... First I thought it was only hard to get tickets if you're outside US, but you guys had the same problems. And I was coming from Finland so it would have been a great trip.
Maybe I try backstage pass, it must be easier than get the actual free ticket.... ::animatedlaugh
KimberlyC

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 08:29:49 am »

::stare I too did not get any tix, I tried for 3 hours last night for the Denver/Englewood... I was sooo irked and my eyes hurt w/ all the security code things... I dont think it was thought out at all...
o0darkhaven0o

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 09:45:19 am »

BigLaFeves said:

o0darkhaven0o said: i bought black rain wich i would have bought wether it came with a code or not. but after loggin into live nation at 5 exactly and entering my e-mail then waiting in line for over 2 hours and the show was sold out what a fn rip, Im sorry but i think this years Ozzfest is going to tank. th majority of the people there will be nothing but broke ass free loaders who wont buy from the vendors, and the show will loose a crap load of money, they should have just done reduced price tickets or something along those line so we could just have called up ticketmaster and been all set

You are the first person I heard who actually bought the cd and didn't get tickets!!!  Did you keep trying all weekend or did you just give up on friday night?

lol it started at  5 pm est time on june 12th for the DTE music here outside of detroit, at 7pm i got though after entering my e-mail and the ver code "wich expired on me three time while waiting in line and i had to start over again friggin BS" the page came up with sorry no adjancent seats available, so i selcted one ticket and it still said no adjancent seats available, so in 2 hours time the DTE wich is an outdoor venu with a huge capacity sold out, but nobody i know here got tivkets to it
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: