HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning!!! Buying a ticket from Ebay is retarded!!  (Read 1323 times)
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 08:58:36 am »

eBAy iS kEwL COMe AND bUy MY TIX hARD mETuLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Logged

::animatedsmile
Guest
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 09:00:22 am »

Quote

BigLaFeves said:
Quote

Lillylu29 said: Yea and whos to say that person selling the tix dont make 50 copys.....sell them all and let us battle it out at the door.......Im not buying crap from e-bay or anywhere else...


If you buy the tickets from a power seller on ebay I guarantee this won't happen.  I have bought ticketfast tickets on ebay before and never had a problem.  For those who don't know "TicketFast" means you print them out on your computer.  I would recommend buying from a top seller and you will be good to go.



we shouldent have to BUY anything their free.... if its illigal to sell tickets above their price on the street then it should be illigal on e-bay or any other site aswell.
Logged
inkdmn
New Member
*
Posts: 38



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 09:03:23 am »

yea ebay is already loaded down with tickets for w.palm some of the prices are high.
Logged

There is know heaven of glory bright .No hell where sinners roast.Here and now is our time of torment.Here and now is our time of joy.Live each day to the fullest.for no redeemer liveth
BigLaFeves
New Member
*
Posts: 435



View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 09:05:14 am »

Quote

Lillylu29 said:
Quote

BigLaFeves said:
Quote

Lillylu29 said: Yea and whos to say that person selling the tix dont make 50 copys.....sell them all and let us battle it out at the door.......Im not buying crap from e-bay or anywhere else...


If you buy the tickets from a power seller on ebay I guarantee this won't happen.  I have bought ticketfast tickets on ebay before and never had a problem.  For those who don't know "TicketFast" means you print them out on your computer.  I would recommend buying from a top seller and you will be good to go.



we shouldent have to BUY anything their free.... if its illigal to sell tickets above their price on the street then it should be illigal on e-bay or any other site aswell.

I agree 100% I am just saying I know some people who are desperate to go and if this is the last resort it is something to consider.  Despite what this dude is saying about me I have never sold anything on ebay.  I am just a person who has purchased alot of tickets and was giving advice for a "last resort" kinda thing.
Logged
BADDCOMPLEX
New Member
*
Posts: 29



View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 09:07:18 am »

people that are selling tickets on ebay need to be kicked in the face.
Logged
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 09:07:26 am »

Quote

ozzfest22 said:


u come on here and join today and your very first posts are about how great buying freefest tix are at ebay


eBAy iS kEwL COMe AND bUy MY TIX hARD mETuLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Logged

::animatedsmile
fattybig
New Member
*
Posts: 1



View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2007, 09:09:37 am »

my tix were emailed to me. So what goes to say there not printing more after you buy them with the same bar code.
Logged
BigLaFeves
New Member
*
Posts: 435



View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2007, 09:09:50 am »

Quote

Sadian said:
Quote

ozzfest22 said:


u come on here and join today and your very first posts are about how great buying freefest tix are at ebay


eBAy iS kEwL COMe AND bUy MY TIX hARD mETuLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111


I didn't just join today.  I am sorry I ever talked to you cause I can see already you have the mentality of a 8 year old.
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
Logged
Ex_
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2197



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2007, 09:11:33 am »

Quote

BigLaFeves said:
Quote

Sadian said:
Quote

ozzfest22 said:


u come on here and join today and your very first posts are about how great buying freefest tix are at ebay


eBAy iS kEwL COMe AND bUy MY TIX hARD mETuLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111


I didn't just join today.  I am sorry I ever talked to you cause I can see already you have the mentality of a 8 year old.
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger


dude did I say that to you retard??? No I didnt did I.::finger
Logged

::animatedsmile
BigLaFeves
New Member
*
Posts: 435



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2007, 09:16:30 am »

Quote

Sadian said:
Quote

BigLaFeves said:
Quote

Sadian said:
Quote

ozzfest22 said:


u come on here and join today and your very first posts are about how great buying freefest tix are at ebay


eBAy iS kEwL COMe AND bUy MY TIX hARD mETuLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111


I didn't just join today.  I am sorry I ever talked to you cause I can see already you have the mentality of a 8 year old.
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger


dude did I say that to you retard??? No I didnt did I.::finger

Sorry I must have missed something!  I just don't like being accused of something I have not done.  I guess maybe I have been responding to stuff you have been saying to someone else this whole time.  I won't talk to you again, hopefully you will do the same.
Logged
alwaysrocking
New Member
*
Posts: 560



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2007, 09:25:28 am »

Ticket scalper are not ever going to go away so you might as well get used to it.  I have gotten lots of good seats for sporting events and concerts for at or below face thanks to ebay and scaplers so its not all bad.  Just the other day i bout baseball 2 very good baseball ticket for $30.00 below face.   Last year I got 2 bit tickets on ebay for $35.00 below face once you factorn ticketmaster charges.  

My point it you can also get over on ticket sellers as well and buying tickets on ebay isn't all bad.
Logged

::finger
TheTeZ
New Member
*
Posts: 232



View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2007, 09:34:22 am »

Im sorry but anyone who thinks they are going to ID everyone or their is a remote possability for it, needs to think again. EVERY YEAR your tickets have names on them. have they ever id'd you before?  well i havent gotten id'd and never seen anyone else get id'd

im glad ive got my tickets, cuz the chance of someone copying tickets and selling copies is a good one. Well hope people are honest.

Also, THIS year it will count as scalping, but other years its legal to sell tickets for face value [ticket cost plus shipping and other fees.] well its normally legal, in most states. just cant sell tickets for more then face value.
Logged

... And Dont Forget About Parking...

::c_stareTheTeZ::c_stare
alwaysrocking
New Member
*
Posts: 560



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2007, 09:37:26 am »

legal or not there are many way more important things going on in this country that i want my law enforcment people to concentrate on before they go after resellers of tickets.  Once the crime problem is solved in this country then they can use there free time to go after ticke resellers until then just put up with it and take advantage of the ticket resellers when you can.  I do.
Logged

::finger
minime
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3192



View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2007, 09:43:32 am »

anyone who buys a ticket to a free concert  deserves to get riped off..I feel bad for those who didnt get tickets,but fuck everyone on the fourms  knew it was goin to be fight to get tickets...I,like everyone else  would rather pay,this is first time in 5 yrs  i am sitting on the grass and not in seats,so fuckin what..Hopefully you guys know peeps  who are giving away tickets,if not and you want to go that bad,then buy them,and to all you scalping fucks out there..kiss my white pasttee ass,you should be ashamed of yourself,I am sure your mother is really proud of you..::finger
Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals