HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EBAY AND OZZFEST TICKETS  (Read 786 times)
Whicked

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2007, 11:47:05 am »

HEY everyone that doesnt have tickets go check this shit out, Log on to ebay and seach ozzfest tickets. These punks have already started posting the tickets for sale on there even with pictures that show the tickets are free. I saw some going for over 150.00 already. talk about fuckin bullshit i would have rather put money into the ozzfest bands pockets not some fuck on ebay.
nyc3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 11:47:41 am »

http://ozzfest.com/forum/topic/6149
shredmaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 11:48:16 am »

thats major bull

NullFreak

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 11:48:37 am »

There was 2 chicago tickets yesterday that sold for $250.
Whicked

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 11:51:06 am »

Fucking not even just freeloaders anymore now these assbags are making money from nothing at all .
toolhead69

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 11:52:21 am »

Bump

Wish I was Ocean size .... They cannot move ya man , No one tries .
kocejajr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 11:54:54 am »

they should not be allowed on ebay. cause it says not for resale. they should e banned.
Whicked

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 11:55:52 am »

Yeah too bad some of the bids are already ending and money has already exchanged hands . . . . .. . . . .. .
vampof9t

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 12:00:03 pm »

Thats Crap! I was on here for 4 hours last night trying to get tickets, and wasn't able to get them, I was in line for a hour, than when I finally got to the front, there was an error or some bullshit. Now these fuks on Ebay are selling them, and not just 2 tickets, but I saw the same seller selling like 8 tickets. .......................Bullshit, I wish there were a way to report them or something. ::c_stare

::finger
sweetrocker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 12:03:08 pm »

That is some fuckn bull shit!  I've been trying since it opened yesterday to get tix, and did not get any. All I wanted to do is see the fucking show and now it's sold out. I REFUSE to buy free fucking tickets off of some jack-ass who doesn't even give a SHIT about metal.
leslie245

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 12:08:01 pm »

Everyone should report E Bay to LiveNation and Ozzfest.com! It's bullshit that they are able to sell these tickets as they have been doing! It says that the tickets are NOT for resale. ::looking
minime

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 12:11:36 pm »

fucking shit head scalpers who want to sell something that is free...fuk you e-bay crap head...you should be ashamed of yourself...I am sure you mother is really proud of you ::finger

alwaysrocking

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 12:20:10 pm »

acutally ebay doesn't really care at all.  It takes some real pressure to get them to take anything off.  It costs them money when they do especially in this case where the product is a real product.

::finger
leslie245

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 12:37:45 pm »

I just went through and reported all the people on EBay that are selling the tickets near me... I think if we all go on and report them it will be worth it... Hopefully they will get fed up and make them quit!::finger::looking
Rock_Ozz_2007

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 01:01:52 pm »

I figured from the getgo somebody was going to be doing that.. It's almost inevidable you know what I mean? I waited for 4 hours yesterday, for Alpine Valley..Wisconsin.. But later that night got in on some lawn seats.. when the traffic died down.. You're right though.. NO RESALE..
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: