HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ASSHOLES SELLING TICKETS  (Read 2413 times)
Tessie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 01:00:42 pm »

Mauler36 said: SO WHO WANTS TO PARTY THE NIGHT BEFORE?i have 3 campsites reserved at a private campground.::finger::finger
I bet I know the private camp ground.....
::finger
mOOg

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 01:00:47 pm »

boXed said: Yeah but the way ozzy did it was smart think....You pay 11 bucks for the cd and get 2 tickets to ozzfest thats one hell of a deal...and then the ones with free codes alot of them actually got free tickets even if there lawn seats your still going to ozzfest...it could of been done better though thats all i'll say

even with the cd code that was STILL not a guaranteed ticket at all.... so I am sure there are ALOT of people that bought the cd thinking "yea 11 bux for two tickets great deal!" ... and still didnt get tickets.
boXed

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 01:01:48 pm »

TheNEWdioBolic said:

superXploder said:

I'm with you on this one....

This is america, I'm really supprised people are upset over someone selling free tickets. There are crack heads in this country selling there babies for a hit. I don't see this as any different. This country is full of scammers and cheep ass people who will try and make a dollar any way they can.
AND THATS THE PROB WITH AMERICA AND SOME OF ITS PPL AS FAR AS PPL SELLING BABIES I NEVER HEARD OF NO SHIT LIKE THAT ::finger

Well then I guess you don't read the news
DNT READ DNT WATCH BUT SUMTHIN LIKE THAT EVERY ONE WOULD KNOW C'MON NOW::finger
[/QUOTE]

I've heard about people selling babies lol....

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
Focklivenation

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 01:02:41 pm »

Fuck all these people that have 15 fucking tix telling me Im not a true fan or I didnt try hard enough I tried to get tix from the moment they went on sale untill they were sold out(witch was like 5 hours of trying) the fucking site just keprt booting me  and I just wanted 2 tix and its cuz of all you oppertunistic assholes with way more tix then you know you were going to need trying to sell free tix on the ozzfest site of all places I am a true fan I have been going to ozzfest for years and know cuz of some shitty servers and dickheads with 20 email addresses I cant go that is bullshit I know this isnt going to change any of you money hungry cunts minds but do some true fans a favor and just give the tix you not going to use to them thats what this who show is about I wish tix werent free this year and I would be going but that doesnt mean I gonna pay some guy that SAYS he has tix over the internet well anyways It was a nice idea sharon and ozzy but just charge us 50 for a tix and the real fans will be there now all your going to get is some fake greedy basterds with a bunch of tix they didnt sell so they gave them to there shitty friends that dont really like the music anyways
boXed

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 01:03:50 pm »

Brutalicious_mOOg said:

boXed said: Yeah but the way ozzy did it was smart think....You pay 11 bucks for the cd and get 2 tickets to ozzfest thats one hell of a deal...and then the ones with free codes alot of them actually got free tickets even if there lawn seats your still going to ozzfest...it could of been done better though thats all i'll say

even with the cd code that was STILL not a guaranteed ticket at all.... so I am sure there are ALOT of people that bought the cd thinking "yea 11 bux for two tickets great deal!" ... and still didnt get tickets.

Hey on the CDs that did have a code for 2 tickets it said right on the cover in big words "Inside is code for 2 reserved tickets to Ozzfest 07!!" And so i bought the cd got on the 8th at like 9:30 and it took me 5 minutes to get tickets....so it worked for me

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
boXed

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 01:05:15 pm »

Focklivenation said: Fuck all these people that have 15 fucking tix telling me Im not a true fan or I didnt try hard enough I tried to get tix from the moment they went on sale untill they were sold out(witch was like 5 hours of trying) the fucking site just keprt booting me  and I just wanted 2 tix and its cuz of all you oppertunistic assholes with way more tix then you know you were going to need trying to sell free tix on the ozzfest site of all places I am a true fan I have been going to ozzfest for years and know cuz of some shitty servers and dickheads with 20 email addresses I cant go that is bullshit I know this isnt going to change any of you money hungry cunts minds but do some true fans a favor and just give the tix you not going to use to them thats what this who show is about I wish tix werent free this year and I would be going but that doesnt mean I gonna pay some guy that SAYS he has tix over the internet well anyways It was a nice idea sharon and ozzy but just charge us 50 for a tix and the real fans will be there now all your going to get is some fake greedy basterds with a bunch of tix they didnt sell so they gave them to there shitty friends that dont really like the music anyways

What show do you need tickets for?

LiveForThis

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2007, 01:05:25 pm »

superXploder said: The people who got the free tickets were the ones who didn't give up after 15min of the site crashing they persisted for hours. To me (and im sure others who did get tickets) a true fan would of done the same. If all of you really wanted to go to Ozzfest that bad you would of tried like the rest of us did.

yup thats true but there some people who couldn't wait 7 hours like i did.
Focklivenation

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2007, 01:07:22 pm »

I wanted to go the DTE show in MI but so does 2000+ other people that got fucked over
boXed

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2007, 01:07:24 pm »

LiveForThis said:

superXploder said: The people who got the free tickets were the ones who didn't give up after 15min of the site crashing they persisted for hours. To me (and im sure others who did get tickets) a true fan would of done the same. If all of you really wanted to go to Ozzfest that bad you would of tried like the rest of us did.

Yes this is true alot of people didn't have the patience to wait but alot of people did get fucked by Livenation and everytime they got in line for tickets they'd wait for awhile then there was an error and they would be kicked to the back of the line and that just kept happening over and over so they got screwed out of tickets...thats bullshit

boXed

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2007, 01:08:30 pm »

Focklivenation said: I wanted to go the DTE show in MI but so does 2000+ other people that got fucked over

Damn sorry i don't have any MI tickets...That really sucks you cant go dude i wish you could ...Keep trying thats all i got to say and good luck bro

superXploder

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2007, 01:09:33 pm »

I don't know about that but in the city i live in we have close to 150 murders a year.  Not to mention all the shooting in this city that don't become murders.  this happens all over america I would much rather have my goverment solving these problem than worrying about some people reselling tickets.  This country would be absolutely wonderful if that was the major problem for law enforcement to crack down on the ticket resellers.

I live right near Flint Michigan I think when your born there you come out carring heat

Remember you're unique just like everyone else

minime

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2007, 01:10:46 pm »

fuk scalpers,,you fukin fuks  they are free ..stop being an asshole  you pricks ::finger

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2007, 01:14:10 pm »

OZZY SELLING TICKETS FOR 300-600 + 60 TICKEMASTER SERVICE CHARGE WHOS AN ASSHOLE I AM CUZ I WANT TO GET A FREE BEER AT MY FREE OZZFEST SO FUCK ALL U WHO DONT WANT TO WAIT IN LINE THEN PUT UP SOME $$$ AND SHUT UP ONLY 10 EACH GET TEM WHILE U CAN HAVE TICKETS FOR MOST SHOWS IF YOU WANT TO BUY TICKS AND NOT WASTE TIME WAITNING IN LINE SO BE WHY ARE ANY ONE DUMP OR BEING ASSHOLES THATS JUST FUCKED UP
Focklivenation

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2007, 01:14:50 pm »

boXed said:

LiveForThis said:

Yes this is true alot of people didn't have the patience to wait but alot of people did get fucked by Livenation and everytime they got in line for tickets they'd wait for awhile then there was an error and they would be kicked to the back of the line and that just kept happening over and over so they got screwed out of tickets...thats bullshit
and alot of this happend because of people who had 10 codes and got 20 tix for the only porpouse to sell them fuck them Im just gonna ask around and see if any of my friends have an extra ticket if not looks like im not goin cuz I wont pay some piece of shit for $100 for a free tix that they SAY they have
mOOg

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2007, 01:15:06 pm »

boXed said:
Brutalicious_mOOg said:

Hey on the CDs that did have a code for 2 tickets it said right on the cover in big words "Inside is code for 2 reserved tickets to Ozzfest 07!!" And so i bought the cd got on the 8th at like 9:30 and it took me 5 minutes to get tickets....so it worked for me

yes... it said a code for 2 reserved seats... but thats not a guarantee of actually getting those seats.... so basically you were guaranteed a code... not seats. I know that my venue was well into the lawn within hours on friday night.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: