HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most: original bands/brutal music videos  (Read 19465 times)
Lycaon

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2008, 10:59:52 am »

What are your opinions on the most original bands/songs? Whats your opinion on what bands have one of the most brutal music video or just SICK AND TWISTED? (Im bored so post.)

Most original band Naked City.
Most brutal/sick music videos
Debauchery-Kill Maim Burn
Dir En Grey- Obscure
Naked City- Bonehead
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 11:00:51 am »

CHECK OUT ALL OF THOSE BANDS!!! Then let me know what you think. Hopefully you find a new addiction.
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 11:11:38 am »

NFD said: br00tal
...well...not the direction I was going. ::surprise
Middle_Fingerino

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 11:47:03 am »

Really, Adema, that is the best you could come up with.

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 08:02:49 pm »

Lycaon said: What are your opinions on the most original bands/songs? Whats your opinion on what bands have one of the most brutal music video or just SICK AND TWISTED? (Im bored so post.)

Most original band Naked City.
Most brutal/sick music videos
Debauchery-Kill Maim Burn
Dir En Grey- Obscure
Naked City- Bonehead

debauchery = the audio equivalence of cat vomit. hint its a bad thing  although i do like the stripper in that one video thats on point
dir en grey = yet another mall goth nu-metal band all be it one of the nastiest just because japanese people are out of control with guitars (check out melt banana and envy)
naked city = fuck john zorn and his gay ass pretentious jazz none of that was brootal wtf

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 08:15:27 pm »

Psyopus- White Light
Impending Doom - Silecne the Opressors
Khanate - Dead ( you have to approve your age for this one)
Heavy Heavy Low Low -  Inhalent Abuse

AND YOU WILL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND SOMETHING MORE BRUTAL THAN THIS COLOR ME BLOOD RED

Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 11:07:44 pm »

yo said Dir En Grey was mall goth yet I see Impending Doom and Heavy Heavy Low Low at Hot Topic. ::confused hypocrisy

and Dir En Grey isn't mall goth nu-metal. Not even close actually. And I have been listening to them for a few years before they started getting a little attention in the U.S. and they still aren't popular and I haven't seen one mall goth with a Dir En Grey shirt.

And I never said John Zorn was the brutal music video...that was meant to be one of the sick music videos I posted just like the Dir En Grey one was meant to be. Debauchery was meant to be the brutal one which it is.
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 12:01:21 am »

NFD said:

John Zorn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HHLL, ID and Psyopus
*applauds*
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 12:41:22 am »

Metro Station-Shake it

Winner of both categories::finger

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 04:06:00 pm »

Lycaon said:
yo said Dir En Grey was mall goth yet I see Impending Doom and Heavy Heavy Low Low at Hot Topic. ::confused hypocrisy

and Dir En Grey isn't mall goth nu-metal. Not even close actually. And I have been listening to them for a few years before they started getting a little attention in the U.S. and they still aren't popular and I haven't seen one mall goth with a Dir En Grey shirt.

And I never said John Zorn was the brutal music video...that was meant to be one of the sick music videos I posted just like the Dir En Grey one was meant to be. Debauchery was meant to be the brutal one which it is.
when i refer to mall goth nu metal i dont care if its in hot topic or not i'm talking about the shitty nu metal sound with people trying to look gothic with face paint and the all black cloths and giant pants its an image not a popularity contest you dick

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: