HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cop stories.  (Read 2084 times)
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 02:41:35 am »

dna_work_shop said:

slayer1__ said:

dna_work_shop said: lets hear some good ones!

and i mean funny good. not "i got arrested and the cop was a jerk"
something thatll make people laugh. i got some, but i wanna hear your first...go!
I got a real good one for ya but don't feel like typing it again. I'm lookin for the old post I put up.::finger

keep working on it.
FUCK!!! So I go to a friends place to pick up some goodies, I get them I leave and as I'm backing out of the driveway a car stops right at the end of the driveway and I'm like WTF? Then here comes about 6 more cars everyone jumping out with guns drawn, asking me what I'm doin here and such. I told them I was bringing my buddy a pack of smokes next thing I know I'm on the ground outside the car gettin violated and shit and needless to say they found my shit. They were their to serve a Fugitive warrant for his roomate who didn't show up for a court date back in May. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE! The good news is I may be able to get the charges dropped because their warrant was for the residence and once they determined I wasn't who they were looking for I should have been let go. It gonna cost me probably about a grand for my attorney though. Talk about luck man this sucks   I found it woooooooooo! Keep in mind this was like back in March... I spent  $1,000 bucks on a top notch attorney, he was a former DA and Prosecutor. The case never went past the prelim, I was scared shitless Ihad 8 counts of PWID coz my boy already had the shit broke up into cuts coz it was the last 2 z's he had left. I just shoved the shit in my pocket and rolled out and then the shit hit the fan!!!! My attorney argued the fact that they were there on a body warrant for a fugitive, who I wasn't even there to see so The only thing they were legally allowed to do was what is called a terry stop which is basically a pat for weapons for their safety.. Once they determined I wasn't him and I didn't have any weapons that should have been the end of it. They gambled and lost. They even tried to charge me with 8 count's of paraphernalia for the baggies it was in LOL!!!  My attorney said we are not pleading to any of this and as a matter of fact this is all going to end right here today or I am filing paperwork for a bad search. They knocked it down to a disorderely conduct which I was more than happy to plead to considering what I was facing. I got a $377.00 fine which I paid that day, no probation no nothing. The cops were not happy. If you could have seen the look on their faces when I walked out of that courtroom LMFAO!!!!!!!!!  I'm sure they got it in for me if they see me again doing something. Fuck em! They will be wasting their time if they think something like that will ever happen again. I been doin this shit for years and that was my first issue, and it should have never happened. I really got my shit on lock now LOL!!::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::looking::looking::looking

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 04:51:42 am »

I played strip Jenga when I was 17 with two cops, a meter maid,two other guy buddies, and two other teen girls I knew. I won and the chicks were naked. Except the meter maid that was an ugly girl.::animatedlaugh

We all were getting stoned and drunk also. The two cops were guys and should never had been involved since the girls were under 18.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 06:06:31 pm »

Australian in wheelchair gets drunk driving charge
  Email this Story
Jun 23, 3:44 PM (ET)
BRISBANE, Australia (AP) - A man found asleep in a motorized wheelchair on a highway in northern Australia was charged with drunk driving, police said Monday.

Officers in a patrol car noticed the man slumped in the stationary chair about 10 a.m. Friday on an exit lane near the tourist city of Cairns, regional traffic Inspector Bob Waters said. Cars were swerving to get around him, Waters said.

The officers breath-tested the 64-year-old man, who registered a blood alcohol reading of 0.301 - more than six times the legal driving limit. He was charged with operating a vehicle while drunk and ordered to report to court on July 7, where he faces a stiff fine if convicted.

"The vehicles that we normally hear about with drink driving are the family car, the truck, the motorbike," Waters said. "But there are also other classes of vehicles that are subject to drink-driving laws," including horses, bicycles, and motorized wheelchairs.

The man, whose name was not released, told police he was making a nine-mile trip from his home to a friend's place, Waters said.

"He placed himself in a very dangerous situation," he said.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080623/D91FVRS00.html

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 07:03:09 pm »

Did you know in England It is Illegal to DIE in the house of parliament
In Oklahoma it is illegal to Fish for Whales
In Nevada it is illega to ride a Camel down a major Highway
In Detroit, Michigan it is illegal to tie your Crocidile to a fire hydrant, though this rule does not apply to Alligators or Caimans.
In New Orleans, Louisiana it is illegal to Ride an Elephant down main street.
::looking

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 07:37:24 pm »

PrimusSucks said: Did you know in England It is Illegal to DIE in the house of parliament
In Detroit, Michigan it is illegal to tie your Crocidile to a fire hydrant, though this rule does not apply to Alligators or Caimans.

WTF??? Since when is there whales in Oklahoma? And do people normally have elephants in Louisiana? Or camels in Nevada?

But did you know that horse theft in Texas is still punishable by hanging? ::surprise

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 02:50:54 pm »

nursebetty88 said:
PrimusSucks said: Did you know in England It is Illegal to DIE in the house of parliament

WTF??? Since when is there whales in Oklahoma? And do people normally have elephants in Louisiana? Or camels in Nevada?

But did you know that horse theft in Texas is still punishable by hanging? ::surprise
There are beached whales all over Oklahoma.::animatedlaugh

The Elephants are in Texas. Well in three counties for sure!::animatedlaugh

There for sure is tons of Camel toe in Vegas so I say all three are real laws.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2008, 07:14:06 am »

MVP said:

nursebetty88 said:

There are beached whales all over Oklahoma.::animatedlaugh

The Elephants are in Texas. Well in three counties for sure!::animatedlaugh

There for sure is tons of Camel toe in Vegas so I say all three are real laws.

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::looking

MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 02:31:43 pm »

Well a year ago me and my friends went around running nude screaming some bad stuff at 2 am in the morning the cops came and they were a holes and they we had to go to court for it.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: