HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let it go already!  (Read 581 times)
erope

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2007, 05:25:48 pm »

I have never seen a bigger bunch of whiners in my life!

All this pissing and moaning about tickets is silly.  Is your life that empty that you just can't let this go?

Sure, the system sucked, we all know that.  But that's the breaks.  Just like standin in line to get tickets, you may or may not get them.

People selling tickets, did you really thinking this wasn't going to happen?  Is it really a great shock that this is happening?  Get over it, this is america!  This is how we operate.

All your whining won't change anything, because there are people who didn't get tickets and will find them regardless of how much whining everyone does.

GET OVER IT!  And enjoy the show!

::finger
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 05:27:04 pm »

STFU
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 05:28:50 pm »

STFU

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 05:29:15 pm »

Blackened21 said: STFU

spock

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 05:30:13 pm »

We have a great special tonight, Rehashed hash!::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
hornhead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 05:30:29 pm »

erope said: I have never seen a bigger bunch of whiners in my life!

All this pissing and moaning about tickets is silly.  Is your life that empty that you just can't let this go?

Sure, the system sucked, we all know that.  But that's the breaks.  Just like standin in line to get tickets, you may or may not get them.

People selling tickets, did you really thinking this wasn't going to happen?  Is it really a great shock that this is happening?  Get over it, this is america!  This is how we operate.

All your whining won't change anything, because there are people who didn't get tickets and will find them regardless of how much whining everyone does.

That is probly the smartest thing I heard about tickets today. Thank You.

By The Way I have 10 sets of Lawn tickets that I WILL be putting on ebay, along with 2 loge tickets for the devore show.

SO HAPPY BIDDING FUCKERS.::finger
jsc315

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 05:35:18 pm »

its Fucktards like him that fucks it up for everyone.  iwas actualy looking forward to goin this year too. any about the whining. People are pissed   and have no way to get tickets what else are they goin g to do.
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 10:10:00 pm »

Yeah that annoys the shit out of me.  When people tell others to stop whining when they have every damn right in the world to complain.  Some people have been going for years, and now they couldn't get tickets becuase of this one time "generous offer" which favors the freeloaders and first time ozzfest goers rather than the people that have spent a lot of money in past years on shows.  Ofcourse it's not gonna change anything to complain, but if people wanna rant about it, that's what a messageboard is for.  Easy for people that already have tickets to tell others to stop whining.  You can't compare this to getting tickets for other concerts, because other shows, if you log on when tickets go on sale, you're dam well gonna get a ticket, as opposed to this whole system they're doing with this
eX_lax

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 10:12:27 pm »

Blackened21 said: STFU
what he said::finger

Bride_of_Flauros

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 11:01:44 pm »

I have to say it was a hell of a lot easier to sit at home on my laptop while chatting with friends to get tickets then back when I would have to camp out overnight to get them and pay for them to boot!

www.enochian.org
Occult supplies
parkgirl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 11:05:19 pm »

Jayman said: Yeah that annoys the shit out of me.  When people tell others to stop whining when they have every damn right in the world to complain.  Some people have been going for years, and now they couldn't get tickets becuase of this one time "generous offer" which favors the freeloaders and first time ozzfest goers rather than the people that have spent a lot of money in past years on shows.  Ofcourse it's not gonna change anything to complain, but if people wanna rant about it, that's what a messageboard is for.  Easy for people that already have tickets to tell others to stop whining.  You can't compare this to getting tickets for other concerts, because other shows, if you log on when tickets go on sale, you're dam well gonna get a ticket, as opposed to this whole system they're doing with this

I've been going since 2001. i couldn't get tix and now I'm pissed.
baby7267

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 11:06:54 pm »

erope said: I have never seen a bigger bunch of whiners in my life!

baby7267::finger::animatedsmile
baby7267

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 11:08:35 pm »

Does like anyone out there know if pitts show is sold out  or what. Cause live nation site sucks and I cant get an answer.

baby7267::finger::animatedsmile
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 11:08:37 pm »

::surprise i understand the anger completely

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 11:09:12 pm »

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: