HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pyramid Scheme  (Read 282 times)
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2008, 12:57:02 pm »

someone sent me one in the postal mail today lol ... i havent heard one of these in years....

for those who dont know: pyramid scheme first its illegal as fuck, but hell wiki had a fucking article on it so im not gonna bother explaining: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

i cant believe i got this in the mail

Notorious Nubz
::finger
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 01:04:00 pm »

That is funny as hell! I saw this chick on Judge Judy was trying to sue her friend because she didn't make any money on the pyramid and her friend did. And we all know how judge judy is.........A BITCH!!! good luck on the pyramid! ::animatedlaugh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 01:07:31 pm »

yeah, I recongnize one of the names Im supposed to send a dollar to in the letter...lol this is cracking me up. ussally people dont have paper trails when their doing a money shceme...  thats why its so funny.... i hate judge judy the bitch fucking old hag::laugh::animatedlaugh

Notorious Nubz
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 01:17:53 pm »

lmao~ I just love watching her scream at people and make them look like complete idiots on national television. And I have no pity on any idiot that goes on that show. it's not like it is a secret on what a bitch she is, so why do people still go on there?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:26:09 pm »

nursebetty88 said: lmao~ I just love watching her scream at people and make them look like complete idiots on national television. And I have no pity on any idiot that goes on that show. it's not like it is a secret on what a bitch she is, so why do people still go on there?
$$$$$$$$::smile

Notorious Nubz
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 01:30:14 pm »

that's what i'm thinking. Judge Judy has her own Pyramid Scheme working and we don't even KNOW IT!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 01:50:50 pm »

JJ is too dumb to run a pyramid, that bitch should be a Librarian or maybe a cleaning lady

Notorious Nubz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: