HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 519 times)
SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« on: September 27, 2008, 11:52:58 pm »

I'm trying to get some facebook info from all my peeps on here. College life has left me with no time to haunt the forums as I used to....at least for the moment. I was just wanting to see who has one. Send me a pm if you want me to add you.
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:56:04 pm »

Quote
SixStringSamurai said: I'm trying to get some facebook info from all my peeps on here. College life has left me with no time to haunt the forums as I used to....at least for the moment. I was just wanting to see who has one. Send me a pm if you want me to add you.
hmmm, i was on here constantly in college. you must have a life ::confused
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 12:11:17 am »

Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

SixStringSamurai said: I'm trying to get some facebook info from all my peeps on here. College life has left me with no time to haunt the forums as I used to....at least for the moment. I was just wanting to see who has one. Send me a pm if you want me to add you.
hmmm, i was on here constantly in college. you must have a life ::confused
Well, I suppose. Between work, college, friends, and being class pres I just don't have the time to put into the forum. I would post and not stop for like 2 hours. That would kill vid game time, going to the gym, and reading non-school related books. You have a facebook?
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 12:12:13 am »

Quote
SixStringSamurai said:
Quote
Live????DD said:
Quote
SixStringSamurai said: I'm trying to get some facebook info from all my peeps on here. College life has left me with no time to haunt the forums as I used to....at least for the moment. I was just wanting to see who has one. Send me a pm if you want me to add you.
hmmm, i was on here constantly in college. you must have a life ::confused
Well, I suppose. Between work, college, friends, and being class pres I just don't have the time to put into the forum. I would post and not stop for like 2 hours. That would kill vid game time, going to the gym, and reading non-school related books. You have a facebook?
no. this is it for me as far as the internet goes
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges
New Member
*
Posts: 1751



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 12:14:10 am »

<<<<<<<   Only has a Myspace and flixster
Logged

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 12:21:16 am »

I hate the new facebook layout.
Logged
Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 05:48:24 pm »

shit's lame homie.
Logged
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 05:57:46 pm »

nope
just aim and i post on a few forums
Logged
TheNotoriousJaz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2213



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 05:59:10 pm »

Facebook: Find Jaz Gray
Myspace: www.myspace.com/tellmeshesnotyourworld
Logged


 "stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 06:18:10 pm »

www.myspace.com/shadesofanger   Yeah I did it.
Logged
Ace_Deputy_Cheeze
New Member
*
Posts: 3312



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 06:24:22 pm »

Quote
Harvey__Dent said: www.myspace.com/shadesofanger   Yeah I did it.
::animatedlaugh
Logged

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals