HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest Board members Horus and Middle Finger.....  (Read 5471 times)
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 02:54:59 am »

FOF says........

I too have one profile,..changed the names MANY times but KEPT the FOF logo CLEARLY visible. When the board first opened I had a profile that is now dead,..I abandoned it when I "got it" that stuff like that is "fucked up" and I too really dislike the stab and run anonyminity that cowards use to talk shit. I talk shit under my FOF name,..after all,..thats who I am.
Fuck all you cowardly asswipes who whore up with these fake profiles just to spit venom. You dont want the other members to see the real you,..plain and simple.

Nailed all those little girls with that shit man!
They run and hide,Come back fake as hell.Awwww poor bastards!.Hahahahahaha!Just cant stand up to the big guns around these woods.Hahahahaha!Love it!

Real life must be a fucking bitch for them poor motherfuckers.TRUTH!

Get some motherfuckers is right.Get a life! Hahahahahahahaha!This place has nothing but fucking cowards is right on the money.
Step up and fight like a man?Pffffffffft! Yeah right!Not on Ozzfest or real life for these fucks.

Have a nice life,we sure the hell do!SUCKERS!
you're one to whine about trolls you hypocritical moron. you are the biggest troll here, and the worst spammer we've ever seen. you wanna get rid of trolls? commit suicide then, that'll kill off the forum biggest e tuff guy faggot.

what a faggot. serious, you are a flamming homosexual. talk about people being cowards, show us your real face you fucking pussy. you hide behind your shitty troll account and yet never show your face. what a fucking coward and stupid mother fucker you are.

keep on crying queer, you're no different that people you cry like a little girl about

Yawn....
My My what a mess you are kid.Hahahahaha!
Your mom should be proud!You will go places in life?Hahahahahaha!Cough Cough...
So glad we piss you off son!Hahahahahaha! Love it!

Now you should be off to school in a few hours,be a good lad Mmk..Good boy.

Hahahahahahahaha!

PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 03:07:51 pm »

Seriously, if Faggot the best insult we have here, quite lame if you ask me.

franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2010, 03:02:05 am »

you missed the part where I pointed out the irony of middle finger being a  huge troll who is bitching about trolls but ok, only remember the word faggot being used. says alot about you but ok man. he is a faggot in the 4chan sense. an epic failure.

fuck middle finger. he is a douchebag who thinks he speaks for metalheads but does not. he just someone else from the forums posting on a troll account. middle finger is not real. wrap your head around that idiots. he is amusing because he is stupid and makes no sense but he is not real, just a troll persona such as myself.
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 05:42:58 am »

You can't display a toad in a fine restaurant like this! Grin
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 02:10:36 pm »

From the mind of a dumb ass kid.
Poor motherfucker.Hahahahahahahaha!!

PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2010, 02:22:03 pm »

You constantly call me a kid, when I am in 18, live on my own, have a stable job, and am working on a College Degree, but then again, I don't have a boat or a girlfriend so non of that matters does it?

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2010, 03:12:25 pm »

You constantly call me a kid, when I am in 18, live on my own, have a stable job, and am working on a College Degree, but then again, I don't have a boat or a girlfriend so non of that matters does it?

I was talking about Wanky Boy.That was a good slam you gave that puke boy was my reply.

And good on ya for the american dream!Work hard,play hard and dont live off the system like many Bama lovers do and all will pay off!

Cant wait till we vote them fuckers the HELL OUT!

Livin life to the fullest always!Life is fucking good!

PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2010, 03:17:17 pm »

I was talking about Wanky Boy.That was a good slam you gave that puke boy was my reply.

And good on ya for the american dream!Work hard,play hard and dont live off the system like many Bama lovers do and all will pay off!

You really did have me confused there for a second.

franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2010, 01:20:48 am »

You really did have me confused there for a second.
thats because you're a dumb ass. kill yourself faggot.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: