HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Was A Cooler Mod?  (Read 2419 times)
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2008, 03:36:40 am »

FirstOzzyFan Or BunnieGraves?
As In Who Did A Better Job Moderating The Old Forums? (And This Is NOT Baced On Appearance OR Sexual Prefrence!) Simple Question Which Only Needs One Simple Answer!

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:17:33 pm »

JYGORN_BRISINGR_AUKSRYTE said: FirstOzzyFan Or BunnieGraves?
As In Who Did A Better Job Moderating The Old Forums? (And This Is NOT Baced On Appearance OR Sexual Prefrence!) Simple Question Which Only Needs One Simple Answer!

Bunnie Graves had a much more level headed style when it came to people who had issues that had little to do with her. If they were people that had inappropriate interactions with her,..we would make attempts to support her if possible but the people who do that kind of stuff dont give  up easily. Then they had to be sanctioned...or worse. I used to try and see more than several sides to an issue and would work very hard to resovle complicated matters yet I was not perfect. I also let a very unprofessional EVIL mod affect my better judgement so I could fit in better with him as I felt beholden to him. But I saw the light and made that move to do what was right,......now I am free,..and the truth is what set me FREE.  I am happy as it was all a very enlightening learning experience. I miss the Bunnie,..but I fear she has been swayed into the realms of the dark side. She could easily come back here,..as many others could,..but I think thaty if they posted under thier known names,..they would hav o face repercusiions on an alternative site they run. I may be wrong,..bu who fucking cares?? Its only a message board and I`m glad I did have the fun albeit short lived with the bunnie G and the others.
And BTW dude,...what is with always bringing her up? I dont think of her all that much,..thats  just kinda odd man.....
FOF

My vote is for the Bunnie.....::laugh

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 04:50:52 am »

WTF??? If I Was You, I Would Have Chosen Mydamnself!
So What You Are REALLY Saying Is:
__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_
"I miss the Bunnie,..but I fear she has been swayed into the realms of the dark side.
but I think thaty if she posted under her known name,..
she would have to face repercusiions on an alternative site they run.
I may be wrong,..but who fucking cares??
And BTW dude,...what is with always bringing her up?
I dont think of her all that much,..thats just kinda odd man..... FOF"[/img]
I WANT SWEET VENGENCE FOR THESE PAST 5-FUCKING MONTHS
WHEN I WAS CLONED BY THE GAWDAM RAMMIES!!! IT WILL STOP WITH THE NEW ME!
I RARELY FORGIVE, BUT NEVER FORGET & CAN HOLD A STRONG GRUDGE FOR MANY YEARS!!!

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 04:52:59 am »

Sorry, SHOULD BE FIXED NOW!
WTF??? If I Was You, I Would Have Chosen Mydamnself!
So What You Are REALLY Saying Is:
__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said:
I miss the Bunnie,..but I fear she has been swayed into the realms of the dark side.
but I think thaty if she posted under her known name,..
she would have to face repercusiions on an alternative site they run.
I may be wrong,..but who fucking cares??
And BTW dude,...what is with always bringing her up?
I dont think of her all that much,..thats just kinda odd man..... FOF

I WANT SWEET VENGENCE FOR THESE PAST 5-FUCKING MONTHS
WHEN I WAS CLONED BY THE GAWDAM RAMMIES!!! IT WILL STOP WITH THE NEW ME!
I RARELY FORGIVE, BUT NEVER FORGET & CAN HOLD A STRONG GRUDGE FOR MANY YEARS!!!

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 05:31:13 am »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said:
JYGORN_BRISINGR_AUKSRYTE said: FirstOzzyFan Or BunnieGraves?
Bunnie Graves had a much more level headed style when it came to people who had issues that had little to do with her. If they were people that had inappropriate interactions with her,..we would make attempts to support her if possible but the people who do that kind of stuff dont give  up easily. Then they had to be sanctioned...or worse. I used to try and see more than several sides to an issue and would work very hard to resovle complicated matters yet I was not perfect. I also let a very unprofessional EVIL mod affect my better judgement so I could fit in better with him as I felt beholden to him. But I saw the light and made that move to do what was right,......now I am free,..and the truth is what set me FREE.  I am happy as it was all a very enlightening learning experience. I miss the Bunnie,..but I fear she has been swayed into the realms of the dark side. She could easily come back here,..as many others could,..but I think thaty if they posted under thier known names,..they would hav o face repercusiions on an alternative site they run. I may be wrong,..bu who fucking cares?? Its only a message board and I`m glad I did have the fun albeit short lived with the bunnie G and the others.
And BTW dude,...what is with always bringing her up? I dont think of her all that much,..thats  just kinda odd man.....
FOF

My vote is for the Bunnie.....::laugh
Luke I am your, Father  A_C Vader, Let The Dark Forces of Black Metal bring you to me. ::sinister::animatedlaugh

???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 11:43:40 am »

this thread is disgusting *pukez*

Notorious Nubz
::finger

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 09:41:44 pm »

talk bout people full of themselves::finger

Notorious Nubz
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 09:45:24 pm »

::looking
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 04:05:54 pm »

get the fuck over it.

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 03:37:40 am »

fucking basturdz know what itys like to run their own site now, fucking ironic after they ran ourz into the ground::pouting

Notorious Nubz
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 08:35:22 pm »

EMOTICON PARTY!! ::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking::smile ::laugh ::finger ::surprise ::sinister ::looking ::animatedlaugh ::stare ::pouting ::c_stare ::animatedsmile ::confused::looking ::looking
Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 08:40:43 pm »

Not the Emoticonz again.::pouting

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 08:51:41 pm »

you gotta admit that was a good one.::pouting
Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 08:54:28 pm »

thisdistance said: you gotta admit that was a good one.::pouting
Well.........yeah.::animatedlaugh

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 10:08:04 am »

Live????DD said: get the fuck over it.

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: