HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moyes was fired Manchester United to a large extent because of defections in the  (Read 44 times)
fifacoins123

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2014, 01:41:07 am »

Moyes was fired Manchester United to a large extent because of defections in the dressing room, and he said goodbye without thanking the players alone: "I would like to thank the staff at United, who from day one I felt was a member of the family. cheapest fifa 15 coins  Of course also like to thank the support of my fans all season. Ħħ

Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger have deteriorated over the years, and last season he failed in expert Professor irony is: "I am afraid of failure? He is a failure as an expert, I am not. If someone thinks he is right, and I am afraid of failure, fifa 15 ultimate team coins that's because I didn't fail, not used to failure. But the fact is he failed as an expert, because eight years without a trophy is to fail. Ħħ

World football has many memorable sayings. Hosts Brazil in the Brazil World Cup semi-final 1-7 Germany sweep, coach Luiz Felipe Scolari apologized: "this is a disaster, probably the worst moment in my career, was the worst day of my life, but life goes on. Read More...
ozzycrue
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 02:14:23 pm »

Suck cocks in hell fuck your Team Fuck Manchester united bitch!! what the hell happen to ozzfest?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: