HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VERY IVERY MPORTANT TICKET INFO  (Read 1635 times)
toolman062970

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 06:54:48 pm »

I want some of what this guy is smoking!!

Anyone with a shred of intellegence who read the postings and info abou the tix, knows the only way to get them is to print them.  
They give you two options, print them at the time you get them or print them after you get the confirmation E-mail.  

Give it a rest dude.

erope

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 07:08:23 pm »

IF this were true, how many tickets do you think would be shipped to Bumblefuck, Egypt?  ::smile

::finger
JBRONCFAN

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 10:08:34 pm »

The original poster is an idiot.

Take it from someone who scored 2 lawn seats, there IS an option to have your tickets mailed to you HENCE the reason for your address.

BTW........what concert/event did livenation send out "actual" tickets to customers after having them printout tickets??  I know the answer......NONE!!!!

There's a UPC code on the printouts that will be read the day of the concert to verify their authenticiy AND to make sure no one else uses photocopies of the same tickets.   DUH!!!!
Clay_Taurus_Liquor

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 11:02:01 pm »

it was just a hunch at the time.....I just posted that to warn people of the oppertunists out there.....calling people names on the internet only makes you what?..good day::smile
Bride_of_Flauros

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 11:05:12 pm »

Well I sure the hell hope they don't mail tickets, I used my old address that is on my ID thinking they will probably ask for that:P.  I would be pissed traveling 11 fucking hours one way and not be able to get in!!  I'll be asking if anyone got tix in the mail before I leave.  I think the ones I print will be it though, maybe they'll ask for ID maybe not.  So, you guys think they will insist the tix are printed in colour?

www.enochian.org
Occult supplies
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 11:09:47 pm »

JimiHendrix said: uh, if they were going to send them to your house, why would they give you the option to print them in the first place, to enjoy looking at what they'd look like in the meantime?

idiot

They look beautiful on my color printer. They're going to stay up on my fridge forever   ::smile
moosejuice

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2007, 11:12:42 pm »

Clay_Taurus_Liquor said: FOR THOSE OF YOU HERE WHO WERE THINKING ABOUT TRYING TO BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE VIA EBAY OR OTHER ONLINE SITES ,....YOU SHOULD ALL BE CAUTIONED THAT WHEN YOU FILLED OUT YOUR INFO YOU GAVE AN ADDRESS... FOR WHICH THEY COULD SEND YOU OUT ACTUAL TICKETS FOR THE SHOW YOU PURCHASED FOR FREE....SO IF YOU SELL YOUR PAPER TICKET YOU PRINTED UP AND THEN 3 WEEKS LATER RECEIVE ACTUAL TICKET... YOU WILL HAVE NOT GIVEN THE PERSON THE ACTUAL SET OF TICKETS BUT INSTEAD GIVEN THEM THEM PAPER COPY THE DAY YOU FILLED OUT ALL YOUR INFO......JUST BE CAUTIONED BEFORE YOU GO OUT BLOWING ALL YOUR HARD EARNED MONEYS ON SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT COULD BE THE REAL THING.....LIVENATION IS KNOWN TO SEND OUT TICKETS 1 WEEK BEFORE THE SHOW ACTUALLY HAPPENS.....JUST A HUNCH I HAVE IS ALL.... GOOD DAY AND BE WARNED

nothing has at all been said of sending tickets ur just full of shit
Oz_God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2007, 11:35:58 pm »

::fingerThey Won't Mail Them There Would Be Too Many To Mailout And Cost Them Too Much::finger

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: