HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant wait until Tuesday...  (Read 3627 times)
Ace_Rothstein

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2008, 03:26:40 pm »

Paint the White House black in '08 baby. Obama is going to get elected and I cant wait.
PrimalRage

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 04:38:01 pm »

Lets not forget his mom is white you cock sucking retard So bring some 2 tone paint to this party and don,t forget to kill yourself when your done.

GodOfEmptiness

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 05:30:08 pm »

and at Barack Obamas inauguration he can get the Rolling Stones to play a special version of "paint it black" called " paint it black and half white" but ya Obama got this won and if he doesn't then we are screwed

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 05:48:50 pm »

AmongTheLiving said: and at Barack Obamas inauguration he can get the Rolling Stones to play a special version of "paint it black" called " paint it black and half white" but ya Obama got this won and if he doesn't then we are screwed

Awwwwe Yeah....The Stones Rawk...Wait, Aren't They Dead Yet??? ::confused

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 06:25:13 pm »

IF someone can tell me three things obama has actually done in his career and 3 things he stands for I'll vote for him.
Thats why I'm voting McCain, cause no one can tell me a damned thing about him except shouting "change!"
McCain 08.
PrimalRage

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 06:27:25 pm »

AmongTheLiving said: and at Barack Obamas inauguration he can get the Rolling Stones to play a special version of "paint it black" called " paint it black and half white" but ya Obama got this won and if he doesn't then we are screwed
 I think this would bring the awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iZwHjfev-o&feature=related

And don,t care who gets voted in im just glad im around to see what mega cluster fuck this voting is going to turn out to be

PrimalRage

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 06:31:21 pm »

ImplodingSoul said: IF someone can tell me three things obama has actually done in his career and 3 things he stands for I'll vote for him.
Thats why I'm voting McCain, cause no one can tell me a damned thing about him except shouting "change!"
McCain 08.
Obama will be voted in as a novelty nothing more He will be americas #1 token nigger sad but true.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 06:47:30 pm »

I was at a store yesterday and I had a mccain button on, and this black rapper looking guy with a shirt that had both MLK and Obama on it ran up to me yelling "wes gown change it you racist!!! we gown change it!!!!!!" and ran off.
Ignorance at it's finest.
PrimalRage

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 06:53:51 pm »

ImplodingSoul said: I was at a store yesterday and I had a mccain button on, and this black rapper looking guy with a shirt that had both MLK and Obama on it ran up to me yelling "wes gown change it you racist!!! we gown change it!!!!!!" and ran off.
Ignorance at it's finest.
Yeah thats the kind of bullshit im worried about most blacks won,t look at it as a positive there going to look at it like Black Power And im sure that,s going to sadden Obama aswell

If McCain gets voted in i have my popcorn ready theres going to be more race cards dealt than vegas does poker cards great stuff.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 07:02:50 pm »

It's a shame how much blatant racism is still around.
pueblo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 07:03:46 pm »

looks like mccain just wants to help iraqis not americans
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 07:06:32 pm »

pueblo said: looks like mccain just wants to help iraqis not americans

Based on what?
pueblo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 07:08:20 pm »

all he relly seems interested in when he talks is how he's a head hancho with the leaders over there
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 07:09:53 pm »

pueblo said: all he relly seems interested in when he talks is how he's a head hancho with the leaders over there

Going over to other countries to meet with leaders?
Yeah why would a presidential candidate do that?
lurker411_k9

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 07:23:57 pm »

ImplodingSoul said:
pueblo said: all he relly seems interested in when he talks is how he's a head hancho with the leaders over there

Going over to other countries to meet with leaders?
Yeah why would a presidential candidate do that?

Oh fuck I lol'd hard.

Also, I'm voting for either McCain or Ron Paul. McCain fucked up bad with Palin, but he's still better than Obama.

I got in an argument with a friend the other day. She claimed that Obama was more qualified than McCain. My male friend in the room asked how. She replied with "Because McCain is a withered old man".

I said something about even though he pulled strings to get into the air force, he suffered in Vietnam or wherever so his other team mates could escape. She said that he gave out info on the team mates he wasn't supposed to. I countered with the fact that he still saved them.

She ran out of options and said something like their lives aren't worth as much cause many of them are missing legs or something. I laughed and said they clearly value having legs over being alive, to which she fucking glared at me and shut up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: