HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant wait until Tuesday...  (Read 3977 times)
Sh4dy_Lurk3r

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2008, 12:23:57 am »

Repeating your posts and acting like a retard = Fail.

Idiots like you are adding to the deterioration of the nation.
samomcfan

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2008, 12:46:31 am »

i dont want a fucker named obama to run my country jesus thats the most un american name i ever heard of
katetrid

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2008, 01:01:39 am »

/thread

i failz at not being awesome.
Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2008, 01:03:38 am »

katetrid said: /thread
Agreed.::looking

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
Ace_Rothstein

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2008, 01:06:43 am »

pueblo said: it's people like you that ruin this message board i remember when they were showing other gay shit on this board it makes me lose all respect for ozzy because he allows that to be shown on his website

You sound like a closet republican. Anti homosexual slurs and horrific spelling are tell tale signs of a true republican. Youre going to get into the election booth on Tuesday with the intention of voting, but the picture of Batman kissing Robin will run through your head and it will make you vote for McCain because of your disdain for homosexuals and the hope of the promise that McCain will bring a new holocaust to homosexuals and minorities.

Homosexuals.
DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2008, 06:30:47 am »

Ace_Rothstein said:

pueblo said: it's people like you that ruin this message board i remember when they were showing other gay shit on this board it makes me lose all respect for ozzy because he allows that to be shown on his website

You sound like a closet republican. Anti homosexual slurs and horrific spelling are tell tale signs of a true republican. Youre going to get into the election booth on Tuesday with the intention of voting, but the picture of Batman kissing Robin will run through your head and it will make you vote for McCain because of your disdain for homosexuals and the hope of the promise that McCain will bring a new holocaust to homosexuals and minorities.

Homosexuals.

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2008, 09:24:53 am »

Be Careful What You Vote For!!!!

Thats all the FOF is gonna say....If a major power fucks with us to "test obamas mettle" as his VP pick says,..well, I can for see a draft happening with thousands more young Americans getting killed than have sacrificed so far. Many many more.
I seriously doubt any country with reasonable intelligence would F with McCain,....Obama I`m pretty sure wouldnt know what to do,..and those countries KNOW that......so,..be careful what you vote for.::looking

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2008, 11:50:15 am »

ImplodingSoul said: IF someone can tell me three things obama has actually done in his career and 3 things he stands for I'll vote for him.
Thats why I'm voting McCain, cause no one can tell me a damned thing about him except shouting "change!"
McCain 08.

Actually done:

Sen. Obama (D-Illinois) co-sponsored the Secure Orderly Immigration Act by Sen McCain (R-Arizona). Passed 62-36.

Worked with Sen. Lugar (R-Indiana) to expand and author the program to locate and dismantle Russian WMDs left over from the cold war after the disbanding of the USSR.

Major ethics/lobbying reform bill with Sen. Feingold ( D-Wisconsin) insisting on tougher measures banning lobbyist gifts, meals, jets; disclosure of earmark & contribution bundling to candidates or commitees. restricts Congress from going into lobbying.

Toured Kuwait, Jordan, Isreal, Palestinian territories, he told Palestinian Authority Abbas that the United States would never recognize Hamas leaders until they renounced their mission to attack Isreal.

Authored a bill to make the federal budget far more transparent and accessible to Americans via the Internet.

Stands for:

plan to get America?HuhHuh?s economy back on track, by creating new jobs and easing the burden on hardworking Americans by offering middle-class tax cuts three times the size of McCain's.

will invest in alternative fuels and renewable energy, including a plan to increase America?HuhHuh?s energy efficiency and create 5 million new HuhHuh?green?HuhHuh jobs.

a leader on government transparency HuhHuh?? refusing to take donations from lobbyists or PACs, improving disclosure and creating a database where the public can track federal contracts and earmarks.

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2008, 11:57:11 am »

more....

Barack Obama is committed to ensuring Social Security is protected and viable for this generation and the next. And Obama will eliminate income taxes for seniors making less than $50,000 -- benefiting more than 7 million seniors.

John McCain supports President Bush?HuhHuh?s plan to privatize Social Security and would gamble the Social Security Trust Fund in the stock market. McCain?HuhHuh?s tax plan leaves 37 million seniors without much-needed relief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barack Obama will work with his military commanders to responsibly end the war in Iraq. Obama will refocus our resources on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and finish the fight with the terrorists who attacked us on 9/11.

John McCain has no plan to end the war in Iraq, and would keep spending $10 billion a month in Iraq while the Iraqi government sits on a huge surplus. McCain calls Iraq "the central front of the war on terror" even though Osama bin Laden and the al Qaeda terrorists who attacked us are getting stronger in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barack Obama?HuhHuh?s health care plan will provide accessible, affordable coverage for all, and it will reduce health care costs for families

John McCain?HuhHuh?s health plan would tax health benefits for the first time ever HuhHuh?? imposing a trillion tax increase on working families and leaving millions without heath care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barack Obama provides a middle class tax cut for 95 percent of American workers. Middle class families will get three times the tax relief from Obama than they would from John McCain.

John McCain?HuhHuh?s plan leaves 101 million American households with no tax relief, while giving $200 billion to corporations, including $4 billion tax cut to oil companies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any other questions the Mr. Young Repulican from Texas that has shades of anger?...........

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2008, 12:01:52 pm »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Be Careful What You Vote For!!!!

Thats all the FOF is gonna say....If a major power fucks with us to "test obamas mettle" as his VP pick says,..well, I can for see a draft happening with thousands more young Americans getting killed than have sacrificed so far. Many many more.
I seriously doubt any country with reasonable intelligence would F with McCain,....Obama I`m pretty sure wouldnt know what to do,..and those countries KNOW that......so,..be careful what you vote for.::looking

yeah McCain would know what to do....follow the footsteps of his hero Bush...and fail to find Osama Bin Laden. While the International community laughs at the United States for chasing Iraqi oil rather than bring to justice the man who successfully attacked us inside our own borders. dipshit.........

DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2008, 01:41:32 pm »

zfw said:

ImplodingSoul said: IF someone can tell me three things obama has actually done in his career and 3 things he stands for I'll vote for him.
Thats why I'm voting McCain, cause no one can tell me a damned thing about him except shouting "change!"
McCain 08.

Actually done:

Sen. Obama (D-Illinois) co-sponsored the Secure Orderly Immigration Act by Sen McCain (R-Arizona). Passed 62-36.

Worked with Sen. Lugar (R-Indiana) to expand and author the program to locate and dismantle Russian WMDs left over from the cold war after the disbanding of the USSR.

Major ethics/lobbying reform bill with Sen. Feingold ( D-Wisconsin) insisting on tougher measures banning lobbyist gifts, meals, jets; disclosure of earmark & contribution bundling to candidates or commitees. restricts Congress from going into lobbying.

Toured Kuwait, Jordan, Isreal, Palestinian territories, he told Palestinian Authority Abbas that the United States would never recognize Hamas leaders until they renounced their mission to attack Isreal.

Authored a bill to make the federal budget far more transparent and accessible to Americans via the Internet.

Stands for:

plan to get America?HuhHuh?s economy back on track, by creating new jobs and easing the burden on hardworking Americans by offering middle-class tax cuts three times the size of McCain's.

will invest in alternative fuels and renewable energy, including a plan to increase America?HuhHuh?s energy efficiency and create 5 million new HuhHuh?green?HuhHuh jobs.

a leader on government transparency HuhHuh?? refusing to take donations from lobbyists or PACs, improving disclosure and creating a database where the public can track federal contracts and earmarks.

zfw said: more....

Barack Obama is committed to ensuring Social Security is protected and viable for this generation and the next. And Obama will eliminate income taxes for seniors making less than $50,000 -- benefiting more than 7 million seniors.

John McCain supports President Bush?HuhHuh?s plan to privatize Social Security and would gamble the Social Security Trust Fund in the stock market. McCain?HuhHuh?s tax plan leaves 37 million seniors without much-needed relief.

Barack Obama will work with his military commanders to responsibly end the war in Iraq. Obama will refocus our resources on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and finish the fight with the terrorists who attacked us on 9/11.

John McCain has no plan to end the war in Iraq, and would keep spending $10 billion a month in Iraq while the Iraqi government sits on a huge surplus. McCain calls Iraq "the central front of the war on terror" even though Osama bin Laden and the al Qaeda terrorists who attacked us are getting stronger in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Barack Obama?HuhHuh?s health care plan will provide accessible, affordable coverage for all, and it will reduce health care costs for families

John McCain?HuhHuh?s health plan would tax health benefits for the first time ever HuhHuh?? imposing a trillion tax increase on working families and leaving millions without heath care.

Barack Obama provides a middle class tax cut for 95 percent of American workers. Middle class families will get three times the tax relief from Obama than they would from John McCain.

John McCain?HuhHuh?s plan leaves 101 million American households with no tax relief, while giving $200 billion to corporations, including $4 billion tax cut to oil companies.

any other questions the Mr. Young Repulican from Texas that has shades of anger?...........

Thank you ZFW. Well said. I didn't feel like typing all that, cause I didn't feel it would do any good.::animatedlaugh
But there is more to Obama then just shouting change, there are pretty specific policies both guys are proposing. The issue neither is really adressing is EXACTLY how their stuff will be payed for, but they both have plans. Their plans are pretty cut and dry people just have to listen, Obama has said most of that stuff on numerous occasions. I have listened to basically everything these guys have said since this campaign started, and they have both detailed most of their stuff. It's really now just about who you agree with more.

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2008, 03:00:54 pm »

zfw said:

yeah McCain would know what to do....follow the footsteps of his hero Bush...and fail to find Osama Bin Laden. While the International community laughs at the United States for chasing Iraqi oil rather than bring to justice the man who successfully attacked us inside our own borders. dipshit.........
Ehhh,..we`re workin on it,..eventually we will find OBL,.or his maggot ridden corpse.
And if Obama wants to "spread the wealth" why doesnt he give John McCain half of the $150+ million he has for campaign expenses,...Oh wait,McCain cant accept that $$$ cause he has kept his promise on what type of money he would use to fund his election,....Obama broke his own promise,..taking money he originally said he would never accept. Obama is a swindling three card monty street hustler....Pick a card!!!,..ANY card!!!!::animatedlaugh...Either way it goes I will be happy....McCain wins and all is well,..OR I get 4 whole years to laugh my ass off about Obamas escapades....::laugh

The gentleman from Chicagoland has the floor Mr. Speaker...........::animatedsmile

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2008, 05:39:42 pm »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said:

zfw said:

Ehhh,..we`re workin on it,..eventually we will find OBL,.or his maggot ridden corpse.
And if Obama wants to "spread the wealth" why doesnt he give John McCain half of the $150+ million he has for campaign expenses,...Oh wait,McCain cant accept that $$$ cause he has kept his promise on what type of money he would use to fund his election,....Obama broke his own promise,..taking money he originally said he would never accept. Obama is a swindling three card monty street hustler....Pick a card!!!,..ANY card!!!!::animatedlaugh...Either way it goes I will be happy....McCain wins and all is well,..OR I get 4 whole years to laugh my ass off about Obamas escapades....::laugh

The gentleman from Chicagoland has the floor Mr. Speaker...........::animatedsmile

::animatedlaugh they're working on it? they've been "working on it for over 7 years! ::finger  .....they had that coward on the run in those mountains and instead of pounding the shit out of him and his cronies, Bush decided to open a new front in Iraq to chase oil.........DOH! Sorry, dude......the Republican party's selfish anti-family / pro- big business reign will end in a couple of months and maybe the economy will start to rebound.....Good Riddance to the King Dunce W. He will be remembered as one of the worst Presidents of all time.

Horus

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2008, 05:45:31 pm »

zfw said:

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said:

zfw said:

::animatedlaugh they're working on it? they've been "working on it for over 7 years! ::finger  .....they had that coward on the run in those mountains and instead of pounding the shit out of him and his cronies, Bush decided to open a new front in Iraq to chase oil.........DOH! Sorry, dude......the Republican party's selfish anti-family / pro- big business reign will end in a couple of months and maybe the economy will start to rebound.....Good Riddance to the King Dunce W. He will be remembered as one of the worst Presidents of all time.
pwned

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2008, 05:47:32 pm »

Haha oh yeah everything is going to be better once the messiah enters the white house giving free reign to pelosi.
Oh yeah they did so much right? Remember the "first 100 hours" shit? Yeah they didnt do anything.
The reality is no one is going to do a damned thing. Not a (R) or a (D) is going to do anything for this country.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: