HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant wait until Tuesday...  (Read 3821 times)
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 07:27:07 pm »

lurker411_k9 said:
ImplodingSoul said:
pueblo said: all he relly seems interested in when he talks is how he's a head hancho with the leaders over there

Going over to other countries to meet with leaders?
Yeah why would a presidential candidate do that?

Oh fuck I lol'd hard.

Also, I'm voting for either McCain or Ron Paul. McCain fucked up bad with Palin, but he's still better than Obama.

I got in an argument with a friend the other day. She claimed that Obama was more qualified than McCain. My male friend in the room asked how. She replied with "Because McCain is a withered old man".

I said something about even though he pulled strings to get into the air force, he suffered in Vietnam or wherever so his other team mates could escape. She said that he gave out info on the team mates he wasn't supposed to. I countered with the fact that he still saved them.

She ran out of options and said something like their lives aren't worth as much cause many of them are missing legs or something. I laughed and said they clearly value having legs over being alive, to which she fucking glared at me and shut up.

When they talk about McCain's age I just mention the fact that Biden is just about 4 years younger.
Then they shout out "CHANGE" and run away.
pueblo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 07:29:29 pm »

if you like war go vote for mccain. personally I'll be listening to war pigs and celebrating when mc cain loses
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2008, 07:33:08 pm »

pueblo said: if you like war go vote for mccain. personally I'll be listening to war pigs and celebrating when mc cain loses

So let me guess that you have no idea Obama wants to invade pakistan right?
Guess you didnt see any one of the 3 debates.
Informed I see.
pueblo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2008, 07:39:30 pm »

I think both of them are stupid. Like heath ledger as the joker. But barack obama isn't stupid enouph to invade any countries that don't need to be invaded. thats bush's job and mccain's job. Barack just isn't going to play around with iraq like how bush did and mccain plans on doing. He's going to get the american soldiers out of iraq and get them somewhere like afganistan and If pakistan gets in the way then they get in the way.
GodOfEmptiness

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2008, 08:34:43 pm »

[/QUOTE]
You fail, Heath Ledger was perfect as the joker.::finger
[/QUOTE]
I 2nd that statement

lurker411_k9

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2008, 08:46:15 pm »

pueblo said: But barack obama isn't stupid enouph to invade any countries that don't need to be invaded.

Too bad he already publicly announced that he was going to move troops straight into Pakistan.
Too bad Pakistan aren't our enemies.
Too bad Pakistan has nuclear capabilities.

pueblo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2008, 08:50:57 pm »

like I said. they're both stupid. and heath ledger didn't play the joker. I don't know what the fuck that was but it wasn't the joker from the batman comic book.
Monicaaa

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2008, 08:51:58 pm »

The fact the Obama thinks that the military makes enough money is fucked up. McCain wants to raise the salary of the people fighting for our freedom. 50000 a year, is not enough. But Obama thinks thats "too much." Obama has no idea what the fuck he's doing. And the fact that people want him just because they don't like Palin is dumb. And it seems like so many people are voting for him JUST because he's black. And that's not the way it should be. But I guess that's how ignorant people are in this country these days.
lurker411_k9

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 08:56:15 pm »

Monicaaa said: The fact the Obama thinks that the military makes enough money is fucked up. McCain wants to raise the salary of the people fighting for our freedom. 50000 a year, is not enough. But Obama thinks thats "too much." Obama has no idea what the fuck he's doing. And the fact that people want him just because they don't like Palin is dumb. And it seems like so many people are voting for him JUST because he's black. And that's not the way it should be. But I guess that's how ignorant people are in this country these days.

Palin is such a painfully poor choice though.

She honestly believes that the Earth and everything on it was created approximately 10,000 years ago.

That's like saying 1 + 1 = 3.

pueblo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2008, 09:00:59 pm »

whatever happens I just think that a presidebt that still considers iraq is so important americans should die doesn't need to be our president.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:04 pm »

pueblo said: like I said. they're both stupid. and heath ledger didn't play the joker. I don't know what the fuck that was but it wasn't the joker from the batman comic book.

No wonder you dont know shit about politics.
pueblo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:22 pm »

pueblo said: whatever happens I just think that a presidebt that still considers iraq is so important americans should die doesn't need to be our president.

mispelt president PRESIDENT
pueblo

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2008, 09:03:24 pm »

MISSPELT
Monicaaa

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2008, 09:03:58 pm »

lurker411_k9 said:
Monicaaa said: The fact the Obama thinks that the military makes enough money is fucked up. McCain wants to raise the salary of the people fighting for our freedom. 50000 a year, is not enough. But Obama thinks thats "too much." Obama has no idea what the fuck he's doing. And the fact that people want him just because they don't like Palin is dumb. And it seems like so many people are voting for him JUST because he's black. And that's not the way it should be. But I guess that's how ignorant people are in this country these days.

She honestly believes that the Earth and everything on it was created approximately 10,000 years ago.

I'm not saying anything about how awesome she is. She may not be too bright, but that's not my point. McCain would be a great president. He has the experience. He didn't make the best choice with Palin. But he's still the better man for the job.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2008, 09:05:17 pm »

Monicaaa said:
lurker411_k9 said:

I'm not saying anything about how awesome she is. She may not be too bright, but that's not my point. McCain would be a great president. He has the experience. He didn't make the best choice with Palin. But he's still the better man for the job.

If the bottom of the republican ticket has more governing experience than the top of the dem ticket, thats all I need to know about Palin.
Plus she's just so hot...
::animatedsmile
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: