HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I cant wait until Tuesday...  (Read 3440 times)
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2008, 05:49:05 pm »

ImplodingSoul said: Haha oh yeah everything is going to be better once the messiah enters the white house giving free reign to pelosi.
Oh yeah they did so much right? Remember the "first 100 hours" shit? Yeah they didnt do anything.
The reality is no one is going to do a damned thing. Not a (R) or a (D) is going to do anything for this country.

spoken like a true emo...................great job!

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2008, 05:55:18 pm »

zfw said:
ImplodingSoul said: Haha oh yeah everything is going to be better once the messiah enters the white house giving free reign to pelosi.
Oh yeah they did so much right? Remember the "first 100 hours" shit? Yeah they didnt do anything.
The reality is no one is going to do a damned thing. Not a (R) or a (D) is going to do anything for this country.
spoken like a true emo...................great job!

You must be running out of things to say if you think that is emo..............great job!
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2008, 05:55:40 pm »

CHANGE!
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2008, 06:10:29 pm »

ImplodingSoul said: CHANGE!

walaa!    you're relevant!

umpmonster69

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2008, 07:30:46 pm »

pueblo said: I think both of them are stupid. Like heath ledger as the joker. But barack obama isn't stupid enouph to invade any countries that don't need to be invaded. thats bush's job and mccain's job. Barack just isn't going to play around with iraq like how bush did and mccain plans on doing. He's going to get the american soldiers out of iraq and get them somewhere like afganistan and If pakistan gets in the way then they get in the way.

Obama cannot pull the troops out of Iraq,that is up to the Joint Chiefs of staff and they will probably not even open the door for Obama,they will listen to McCain though w/ what he brings w/ his background.Lets go after that bastard Osama bin Laden ::finger

umpmonster69::sinister:::
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2008, 10:09:19 pm »

Horus said:

zfw said:

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said:

zfw said:

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Be Careful What You Vote For!!!!

Thats all the FOF is gonna say....If a major power fucks with us to "test obamas mettle" as his VP pick says,..well, I can for see a draft happening with thousands more young Americans getting killed than have sacrificed so far. Many many more.
I seriously doubt any country with reasonable intelligence would F with McCain,....Obama I`m pretty sure wouldnt know what to do,..and those countries KNOW that......so,..be careful what you vote for.::looking

yeah McCain would know what to do....follow the footsteps of his hero Bush...and fail to find Osama Bin Laden. While the International community laughs at the United States for chasing Iraqi oil rather than bring to justice the man who successfully attacked us inside our own borders. dipshit.........
Ehhh,..we`re workin on it,..eventually we will find OBL,.or his maggot ridden corpse.
And if Obama wants to "spread the wealth" why doesnt he give John McCain half of the $150+ million he has for campaign expenses,...Oh wait,McCain cant accept that $$$ cause he has kept his promise on what type of money he would use to fund his election,....Obama broke his own promise,..taking money he originally said he would never accept. Obama is a swindling three card monty street hustler....Pick a card!!!,..ANY card!!!!::animatedlaugh...Either way it goes I will be happy....McCain wins and all is well,..OR I get 4 whole years to laugh my ass off about Obamas escapades....::laugh

The gentleman from Chicagoland has the floor Mr. Speaker...........::animatedsmile

::animatedlaugh they're working on it? they've been "working on it for over 7 years! ::finger  .....they had that coward on the run in those mountains and instead of pounding the shit out of him and his cronies, Bush decided to open a new front in Iraq to chase oil.........DOH! Sorry, dude......the Republican party's selfish anti-family / pro- big business reign will end in a couple of months and maybe the economy will start to rebound.....Good Riddance to the King Dunce W. He will be remembered as one of the worst Presidents of all time.
pwned
We have never stopped going after Bin Laden,....and apparently Obama will be as well. GW will be remembered like that by the poeple who have hatred in thier hearts,..Some people agree with the fact he agressed into a region rife with terrorism and it is played out by the media in a slanted way,....Bush has little to do with this in a big way now,..soon it will be the new prez. that will be taking the helm,..and the fallout. That could be your boy,..dont forget it. Cause I wont let you.....if McCain has challenges I will be there to defend him,..I think Obama will do more or less what I need out of a commander in chief,..if he doesnt it will be PAINFULLY obvious to the public and a cry for CHANGE will ring out. How about finding Osama BL for a CHANGE?Huh How about kicking terrorist ass once and for all for that big CHANGE?Huh You know,..to get it over with and end it the RIGHT way with that CHANGE?Huh?

Horus

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2008, 10:11:11 pm »

Horus said:

zfw said:

zfw said:

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Be Careful What You Vote For!!!!

Thats all the FOF is gonna say....If a major power fucks with us to "test obamas mettle" as his VP pick says,..well, I can for see a draft happening with thousands more young Americans getting killed than have sacrificed so far. Many many more.
I seriously doubt any country with reasonable intelligence would F with McCain,....Obama I`m pretty sure wouldnt know what to do,..and those countries KNOW that......so,..be careful what you vote for.::looking

yeah McCain would know what to do....follow the footsteps of his hero Bush...and fail to find Osama Bin Laden. While the International community laughs at the United States for chasing Iraqi oil rather than bring to justice the man who successfully attacked us inside our own borders. dipshit.........
Ehhh,..we`re workin on it,..eventually we will find OBL,.or his maggot ridden corpse.
And if Obama wants to "spread the wealth" why doesnt he give John McCain half of the $150+ million he has for campaign expenses,...Oh wait,McCain cant accept that $$$ cause he has kept his promise on what type of money he would use to fund his election,....Obama broke his own promise,..taking money he originally said he would never accept. Obama is a swindling three card monty street hustler....Pick a card!!!,..ANY card!!!!::animatedlaugh...Either way it goes I will be happy....McCain wins and all is well,..OR I get 4 whole years to laugh my ass off about Obamas escapades....::laugh

The gentleman from Chicagoland has the floor Mr. Speaker...........::animatedsmile

::animatedlaugh they're working on it? they've been "working on it for over 7 years! ::finger  .....they had that coward on the run in those mountains and instead of pounding the shit out of him and his cronies, Bush decided to open a new front in Iraq to chase oil.........DOH! Sorry, dude......the Republican party's selfish anti-family / pro- big business reign will end in a couple of months and maybe the economy will start to rebound.....Good Riddance to the King Dunce W. He will be remembered as one of the worst Presidents of all time.
pwned
We have never stopped going after Bin Laden,....and apparently Obama will be as well. GW will be remembered like that by the poeple who have hatred in thier hearts,..Some people agree with the fact he agressed into a region rife with terrorism and it is played out by the media in a slanted way,....Bush has little to do with this in a big way now,..soon it will be the new prez. that will be taking the helm,..and the fallout. That could be your boy,..dont forget it. Cause I wont let you.....if McCain has challenges I will be there to defend him,..I think Obama will do more or less what I need out of a commander in chief,..if he doesnt it will be PAINFULLY obvious to the public and a cry for CHANGE will ring out. How about finding Osama BL for a CHANGE?Huh How about kicking terrorist ass once and for all for that big CHANGE?Huh You know,..to get it over with and end it the RIGHT way with that CHANGE?Huh?
obama can do anything and his approval rating will never drop as low as bush's ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2008, 10:11:58 pm »

::confused
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2008, 10:18:00 pm »

Yeah,..until it comes out of your pocket or your familys pocket,..or until he fucks it up EVEN WORSE and there is a DRAFT,........::animatedlaugh::animatedlaughOnce we are percieved as weak,..its all over pal...and the 18-20 somethings will all pay for it,..with blood. And the ones who are making above 60 grand or so that have a spouse,..(aka mommy and daddy) will PAY for ALL of it......cashola only.::laugh

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2008, 10:58:51 pm »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said: Yeah,..until it comes out of your pocket or your familys pocket,..or until he fucks it up EVEN WORSE and there is a DRAFT,........::animatedlaugh::animatedlaughOnce we are percieved as weak,..its all over pal...and the 18-20 somethings will all pay for it,..with blood. And the ones who are making above 60 grand or so that have a spouse,..(aka mommy and daddy) will PAY for ALL of it......cashola only.::laugh
[/QUOTE

hahahah

good one !

people will find out the hard way

let em  good !

sure the hell wont change my lifestyle

the sheep will get stoned   and riot   and riot   same old dance  

bahahhhahaha  

go McCain   !!!

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2008, 12:13:58 pm »

metal_out_666 said: I don't really care,because it'll just be the same as always.....

fuckyourlife said:

zfw said:

fuckyourlife said: It doesn't matter who we, the people, vote for. Electoral college chooses the President anyways. Have you not forgot the year 2000?!

yeah, I'm aware of that...but the popular vote still has to take place....and Kennedy didn't win the popular vote either when he was elected President.

I know, just saying... OUR opinions don't matter. Yet we're pushed so hard to vote. It's useless in the end.

I'm Just So Damn Confused....After Hearing About Obamas Grandama's Death, I'm Guessing That It Will Now Be A Landslide In His Favor...WTF? Add That Mess To The Fact That He Was The ONLY Canidate Who Had A Whole 1/2 Hour Program Dedicated All To Himself On Every F-Ing Network Including The CW...This Cannot Be A Fair Way To Conduct Himself In Such An Assinine Manner! I Myself Was Going To Go In His Direction, But Now I Feel As Though My Vote Would'nt Even Matter Anyway!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: