HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I WANT THE OLD OZZFESTS BACK SHARON!  (Read 1332 times)
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 09:14:11 pm »

MikeGimmelli said:

Crazy_eyes said: Ya'll are retarded.  She already stated that it's gonna be a full tour next year.  Dumbasses.

actually i read somewhere that she said it will tour again, and i saw a video of an interview that she said that it will tour again, but i read something else somewhere that she said she wanted it to be a 1 or 2 day festival like this year was, and that she hoped to go back to dallas again

Yes she did say she wanted it to be a 2 day fest in Dallas.  However, it's still planned to be a full tour.  Just goes to show how much everybody loves Dallas.

laurjohn2

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 11:52:43 am »

Thank you, Sharon.  I went to Mayhemfest this year and Iron Maiden, which was better than any other Ozzfest that came to my area in the last 3 years.  You suck!

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 11:59:29 am »

laurjohn2 said: Thank you, Sharon.  I went to Mayhemfest this year and Iron Maiden, which was better than any other Ozzfest that came to my area in the last 3 years.  You suck!

Thanks for joining ozzfest.com to show your support for this festival.
It's greatly appreciated.
laurjohn2

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 12:04:07 pm »

I have been a member of this forum for a couple years.  Stopped coming when we got screwed about Texas

outlawtorn_13

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 06:41:04 pm »

MikeGimmelli said:
Crazy_eyes said: Ya'll are retarded.  She already stated that it's gonna be a full tour next year.  Dumbasses.
actually i read somewhere that she said it will tour again, and i saw a video of an interview that she said that it will tour again, but i read something else somewhere that she said she wanted it to be a 1 or 2 day festival like this year was, and that she hoped to go back to dallas again

i pulled this off of Ozzy.com back in  late Aug. and posted it @ another website. here is what Sharon said

pulled off Ozzy.com

Ozzfest 2008, with Metallica and Ozzy Osbourne as headliners, grossed nearly $3.5 million and drew close to 30,000 people to Dallas' Pizza Hut Park, according to producers Sharon Osbourne and AEG Live. Sponsored by Affliction Clothing, this year's Ozzfest marked the return of the 13-year-old music brand after a free run at amphitheaters last year.

This year's one-off event did "fantastically well," Sharon Osbourne tells Billboard.biz. "The one thing is you want for the kids to go away and keep talking about what a great show it was, and that's what they're doing."

Osbourne says plans are for Ozzfest to return to Dallas again next summer, likely as a two-day festival, and other cities are also being considered.

"Ozzfest ain't going anywhere," she says. "We do try and shake things up and experiment, we're not the old donkey that plods on doing the same s***."Meanwhile, 2008 has been a great year for Ozzy, Osbourne adds. "Ozzy had an unbelievable last record (Black Rain), an unbelievable year touring, and he's in the studio right now recording," she says.

*Remember this was right after DallasFest so things have HOPEFULLY changed, Sharon, and you will not make the same MISTAKE TWICE* ::confused ::looking
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: