HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SURVEY IS LIVE!!!  (Read 9699 times)
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2008, 03:35:53 pm »

Click here to take the OZZFEST 2009 Survey now (you must be logged into your account)

http://ozzfest.com/survey/show/1
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 03:47:48 pm »

voted and My picks for mainstage bands are

Meshuggah
Gojira
Bloodbath
Lamb Of God
Cynic
dimebagisgod2332

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 03:56:05 pm »

My picks were

Lamb of God
Shadows Fall
As I Lay Dying
Slayer
Rob Zombie
Noxcimmerii

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 03:56:39 pm »

Suicide Silence
Emmure
Bring Me The Horizon
Whitechapel
Winds Of Plauge
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 04:03:55 pm »

Noxcimmerii said: Suicide Silence
Emmure
Bring Me The Horizon
Whitechapel
Winds Of Plauge

Damnit! You just canceled out my vote! I vote death metal and you vote death core... son of a bitch! no, deathcore is not cooler then metalcore.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 04:11:14 pm »

and metalcore isnt cool
Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 04:11:16 pm »

just so you know the link on the front page is a little messed up.  While not logged in, the link on the front page gives me an error.  If I click the page in this thread while not logged in however it brings me to the logon page.

::c_stare
FROM_THE_SKY
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 04:17:25 pm »

i chose

Gojira
AmonAmarth
Lamb of God
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Slip_The_Knot

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 04:23:13 pm »

I picked

Slipknot
Lamb Of God
Killswitch Engage
Trivium
Amon Amarth
dimebagisgod2332

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 04:32:34 pm »

If Amon Amarth isnt on Ozzfest i will hit myself.
dimebagisgod2332

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 04:33:02 pm »

Shit myself. lol. Cuz who doesnt wanna see them?
KranialTork

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 04:36:43 pm »

Why does everyone like Lamb of God so much?
spet59

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 04:40:12 pm »

these were my choices: i will most likely get flamed for these picks but i don't care.
iwrestledabearonce
job for a cowboy
suicide silence
whitechapel
pelican
1. yes, i know i picked 4 deathcore bands. i do still like metalcore, metal, and hard rock better but i just started to get into the new wave of american deathcore bands. i like them. i think they are good and for the most part i am not into straight up death metal. it is just not my thing. i can't get into it and i can't get into my groove with death metal. i think it would be cool to see bands like this for a change. i was going to vote for some other bands that i like more (All that Remains, Unearth, Behemoth, Slipknot, and Heaven Shall Burn), but they have been on ozzfest already a couple of times and i thought it would be good for a change of pace. besides, i am sure there is going to be alot of other people voting for these bands anyway. the same bands just gets boring after a while. we need newer bands to make a name for themselves because that is really the purpose of ozzfest. new bands come out and get on the most well known summer metal concert tour in America so people find out about them and buy their records.
2. i also just got into pelican. i think they are an excellent instrumental metal/hard rock/jazz-core band. i know they don't have vocals but how sick would it be to see these guys play on ozzfest and get their name out there more. they are great musicians in my opinion. so that is my reasoning and justification for my choices. my reasoning may not be great but it is my opinion and like i said before i don't care what others think about me or the bands i chose. ::finger

::finger
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008, 04:41:33 pm »

KranialTork said: Why does everyone like Lamb of God so much?
idk cuz they suck, and I aint goin if LOG is there I hate that band, i dont get why everyone is all of the suden LOG!!!11!!!!!111!!!!!1!!! HarDMeTulzzzZZz

Notorious Nubz
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 04:43:22 pm »

spet59 said: these were my choices: i will most likely get flamed for these picks but i don't care.
iwrestledabearonce
job for a cowboy (definition of a loser)
suicide silence
whitechapel
pelican
1. yes, i know i picked 4 deathcore bands. i do still like metalcore, metal, and hard rock better but i just started to get into the new wave of american deathcore bands. i like them. i think they are good and for the most part i am not into straight up death metal. it is just not my thing. i can't get into it and i can't get into my groove with death metal. i think it would be cool to see bands like this for a change. i was going to vote for some other bands that i like more (All that Remains, Unearth, Behemoth, Slipknot, and Heaven Shall Burn), but they have been on ozzfest already a couple of times and i thought it would be good for a change of pace. besides, i am sure there is going to be alot of other people voting for these bands anyway. the same bands just gets boring after a while. we need newer bands to make a name for themselves because that is really the purpose of ozzfest. new bands come out and get on the most well known summer metal concert tour in America so people find out about them and buy their records.
2. i also just got into pelican. i think they are an excellent instrumental metal/hard rock/jazz-core band. i know they don't have vocals but how sick would it be to see these guys play on ozzfest and get their name out there more. they are great musicians in my opinion. so that is my reasoning and justification for my choices. my reasoning may not be great but it is my opinion and like i said before i don't care what others think about me or the bands i chose. ::finger

Notorious Nubz
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: