HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SURVEY IS LIVE!!!  (Read 9514 times)
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2008, 03:40:54 am »

corystanding said:

Stoned_Catz said:

corystanding said: Haw, nOOb, the internet is the best comedy.  Oh, and a cat rolling a joint, thats so hilarious, your obviously more experienced on the internet then me.  After all I'm a nOOb and have been living under a rock 20 years, this is my first time ever being on the internet.  I'm serial.
so why bother postin then, i mean U just stopped by from your busy life to fill out the survey right? well?
i mean your pics arent bad, matter of fact I wouldnt mind seeing any of those bands, but why bother makin a second post runnin your mouth here about elitists or something

I wasn't saying anything about elitists,  I just find it funny that people take music so seriously.  Saying hateful things to one another over a subjective topic like music just makes me shake my head in confusion.  I was only checking out the board to see if any of my picks were common, just to see if any of these bands have a chance of being asked to play Ozzfest.  I found a lot of posts of people calling each other fags, as opposed to what I was looking for.  Which I think is kind of amusing and childish, so I joined in.
then you will never like the web ever cuz thats where they come to call each other fags, its true

Notorious Nubz
::finger
Zilliebob

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 27, 2008, 03:42:53 am »

Black Label Society
In Flames
AC/DC
Ozzy Osbourne
Slipknot::smile::smile
corystanding

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2008, 03:56:48 am »

Stoned_Catz said:
corystanding said:
Stoned_Catz said:
corystanding said: Haw, nOOb, the internet is the best comedy.  Oh, and a cat rolling a joint, thats so hilarious, your obviously more experienced on the internet then me.  After all I'm a nOOb and have been living under a rock 20 years, this is my first time ever being on the internet.  I'm serial.
so why bother postin then, i mean U just stopped by from your busy life to fill out the survey right? well?
i mean your pics arent bad, matter of fact I wouldnt mind seeing any of those bands, but why bother makin a second post runnin your mouth here about elitists or something

I wasn't saying anything about elitists,  I just find it funny that people take music so seriously.  Saying hateful things to one another over a subjective topic like music just makes me shake my head in confusion.  I was only checking out the board to see if any of my picks were common, just to see if any of these bands have a chance of being asked to play Ozzfest.  I found a lot of posts of people calling each other fags, as opposed to what I was looking for.  Which I think is kind of amusing and childish, so I joined in.
then you will never like the web ever cuz thats where they come to call each other fags, its true

Wow, cheery.  I like the web, so your wrong there.  Maybe your just trapped in a negative cycle or you draw yourself into negativity. Because I rarely see it on the internet, only in message boards that are about metal.  Obviously people have been coming here to call each other fags or 'nOObs', but that is like saying people live on earth to eat cornbread, there is more to find on the internet than a bunch of grumpy people.
littlewing646

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2008, 05:49:58 am »

hmm..... :]
black fucking sabbath!!!
down
deicide!!!
anthrax
testament
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2008, 11:22:11 am »

If this actually has a say in the line-up process, I'm not going to Ozzfest.

Behold... The Arctopus
Hella
Necrophagist
Master
Gojira

DeathCertificate

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2008, 12:05:31 pm »

Metallica
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
King Diamond
Gaahl_Nergal_Espedal

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2008, 12:29:23 pm »

Motorhead
Dragonforce
Chimera
Godsmack
Drowning Pool
Tacobell

myspace.com/shadesofanger
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2008, 03:58:14 pm »

::smile

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2008, 03:59:06 pm »

when do we know who won?

Notorious Nubz
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2008, 04:04:32 pm »

Stoned_Catz said: when do we know who won?

We will announce who wins the drumhead before New Years Eve.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2008, 04:04:58 pm »

Wizard_of_Ozz said:

Stoned_Catz said: when do we know who won?

We will announce who wins the drumhead before New Years Eve.
killaz

Notorious Nubz
ozzyrulz777

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2008, 05:38:06 pm »

CthulhuXDawn said:

CthulhuXDawn said:

ozzyrulz777 said:

CthulhuXDawn said:

CorpseWithoutASoul said:

CthulhuXDawn said: Dimmu Borgir
Behemoth
Cradle of Filth (you can suck my cock if you don't like it)
Satyricon
Gorgoroth

The bands I would have liked to have put but didn't was Bloodbath, Cannibal Corpse, Gojira, Amon Amarth, Rob Zombie, and Slayer. I vote a Black/Death metal Ozzfest! I'd kill myself if LoG was at Ozzfest again ::pouting

Last time they were at Ozzfest they headlined the 2nd stage. I'm sure if they got asked to do Ozzfest they'd be glad to but I don't think they'll get it

I voted Cradle of FIlth too =D

Yeah, we're the only ones who did. I don't think they'll get a spot but that doesn't matter to me because I'm going to see them in January anyway with Satyricon. Plus I get to meet them again which is enjoyable ::smile
I voted for COF also. I want to see them on the main stage.

WTF? This was supposed to say that the last time Cradle of Filth was at Ozzfest they headlined the main stage. I think that if they'd get asked to do Ozzfest again they would but I really doubt they'll get it seeing as how not many people on here like them for various reasons.
Actually they headlined the second stage.

BrainRotMenacer

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2008, 05:43:46 pm »

I skipped the bands part to finish the rest, and then hit submit before entering bands. Anyway I can redo it?
ozzyrulz777

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2008, 05:44:46 pm »

I also wanted to add:

Lizzy Borden
Alice Cooper
Rigor Mortis
Five Finger Death Punch

ozzyrulz777

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2008, 05:47:15 pm »

I also forgot about: