HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombie apocalypse, poop, and survival.  (Read 357 times)
zombiejesus

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2008, 10:30:00 pm »

Okay It's the zombie apocalypse. What is your weapon of choice? where and when do you shit? What other than food do you loot and what cool invention (a la Macgruber) would you come up with to survive? This is life or death people you better think of some genius fuckin' Thomas Edison shit!!! ::smile::c_stare

::finger Bring the pain bitches!!!::finger
ZombieSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 08:26:58 pm »

I guess I will be the only idiot, bitch, cunt, whore, slut, twat, retard to post a reply (I hope I didn't forget any burn-out).  Now as you know Jesus, I've given this quite a bit of thought.  You and I will first loot as many weapons facilities as possible.  Of course, these places may have already been stripped of anything of use but we must check.  Once that's taken care of, we shack up at the nearest Costco which hopefully will still be packed to the roof with supplies.  We must look for other survivors first though and fucking kill them...I'm not about to share or tolerate anybody slowing me down.  We make sure we build ourselves a love nest at the very top of the heaviest shelving unit and booby trap the shit out of it.  I already know your weapon of choice, mine will have to be a sword of some sort a la Kill Bill.  Don't have to get too close and it never runs out of ammo.        ::smile

The Grammar Cunt Has Spoken
Dr_DO_NOTHING

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 06:22:31 pm »

i think i would probobly get my friend sam piised off then lett him kill zombies with 2 pens cus he loves pens as weapons then i would help him by shooting any twichers  with a fucking shot gun of assult rifle
then look for every living person and make our selfs  a new united states  and keep it  zombie immagrint free!

or if every one exept me was dead time to just kill them as many as i can then die eventualy....::confused::smile

i live in my own world sorry if your not cool in it
Dr_DO_NOTHING

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 06:23:47 pm »

i would try to invent a robot with machin guns so it can shoot them damn zombies up that my invention::smile

i live in my own world sorry if your not cool in it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: