HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Thread That never ends!  (Read 8892 times)
Melon_Head

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2008, 08:21:17 am »

Since i joined the site i notice that alot of these threads have a huge gap between the people that post!.. there really is never a huge conversation  some one post something then it sits there with an awkward silence for like 45 minutes! So i thought what the hell This thread is sorta a conversation stimulator..haha Post what ever you want dosent matter what it is the most random thing ever a movie quote  what ever is on your mind and see what gets started!..Hopefully this dosent back fire on me and it ends up being a one person thread haha..so Lets see how far we can take it!!..for example!

There's a real big gap between getting your ass kicked and having a dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery and then strike your throat before you even know you're in a fight. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that, because all you do is make moves from up in your ivory tower.

Thats pretty freaking random..and funny..well  i think so..::smile
drkbike

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 09:46:00 am »

"... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne
DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 10:12:21 am »

.....Yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people, started postin and not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on posting it forever just because....

Melon_Head

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 10:27:56 am »

DamnYankee07 said: .....Yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people, started postin and not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on posting it forever just because....
Kinda the point..haha it will just gives us something to talk about..it just depends what comes on!!::animatedlaugh
DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 11:02:29 am »

Melon_Head said:

DamnYankee07 said: .....Yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people, started postin and not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on posting it forever just because....
Kinda the point..haha it will just gives us something to talk about..it just depends what comes on!!::animatedlaugh

Ah, that's just the first thing that came to my mind. Kids on my school bus used to sing that song on the way home from school to piss off the bus driver. It pissed me off too, so that's what came to my mind when reading the post.::animatedlaugh I'm pretty sure that's from Lambchop. How metal that I know that.

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 11:31:35 am »

"Oh, listen to them, The children of the night, What sweet music they make" - Bram Stoker's "Dracula" (1897)

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 11:46:13 am »

"After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the pleasure to end all pleasures." - Peter Kurten

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 11:54:08 am »

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/killers/kurten.html there is the link to learn more about Peter Kurten if you don't know who he is. He was a sick and twisted killler

Melon_Head

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 11:58:39 am »

DamnYankee07 said:
Melon_Head said:
Ah, that's just the first thing that came to my mind. Kids on my school bus used to sing that song on the way home from school to piss off the bus driver. It pissed me off too, so that's what came to my mind when reading the post.::animatedlaugh I'm pretty sure that's from Lambchop. How metal that I know that.
Im not gonna lie that's as metal as it gets..haha..
Melon_Head

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 12:00:39 pm »

CthulhuXDawn said: "Oh, listen to them, The children of the night, What sweet music they make" - Bram Stoker's "Dracula" (1897)
YES!! i love that movie!
nursebetty88 said: http://www.carpenoctem.tv/killers/kurten.html there is the link to learn more about Peter Kurten if you don't know who he is. He was a sick and twisted killler
And yes i do know who peter kurten is..hes a little creepy...just sayin::smile
Melon_Head

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 12:56:32 pm »

There's that awkward silence again..haha::animatedlaugh
cerberus622

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 01:15:34 pm »

I lost all 20 of my cd's. I had 6 ozzy ,dio black sabbath and charlie daniels. NOT that its a good thing cuz  anyway do you now when The Prince os Darness (ozzy, duh) is gonna die cuz i gotta find my cd's before that and not log into a school's cp to listen to him every day

play dead for me oh by the way heres a gun
cerberus622

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 01:17:35 pm »

ya know when you click on my profile and is says points what the heck does that mean?

play dead for me oh by the way heres a gun
Melon_Head

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 01:18:00 pm »

cerberus622 said: I lost all 20 of my cd's. I had 6 ozzy ,dio black sabbath and charlie daniels. NOT that its a good thing cuz  anyway do you now when The Prince os Darness (ozzy, duh) is gonna die cuz i gotta find my cd's before that and not log into a school's cp to listen to him every day
HAHA WHAT!!! are you serious or did you just make that up?
Melon_Head

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 02:09:08 pm »

When i was younger i would melt gum drop candy in the microwave and throw them at my brother and they would stick to him while they were hot and he would scream...Why did i do it? Im not telling but its a true story::sinister
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: