HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Thread That never ends!  (Read 8292 times)
fallen_angel89
New Member
*
Posts: 667



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 02:28:33 pm »

Quote

Melon_Head said: When i was younger i would melt gum drop candy in the microwave and throw them at my brother and they would stick to him while they were hot and he would scream...Why did i do it? Im not telling but its a true story::sinister

Oh shit! I used to do that with gummy worms until the bottoms of them just started melting and throw 'em at the mailman...::animatedlaugh
Logged

Melon_Head
New Member
*
Posts: 261



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 02:34:12 pm »

Quote
fallen_angel89 said:
Quote
Melon_Head said: When i was younger i would melt gum drop candy in the microwave and throw them at my brother and they would stick to him while they were hot and he would scream...Why did i do it? Im not telling but its a true story::sinister
Oh shit! I used to do that with gummy worms until the bottoms of them just started melting and throw 'em at the mailman...::animatedlaugh
HAHA I knew i wasn't the only one..that's a little extreme throwing them at the mail man that's gutsy messing with people that handle your mail..actually that's pretty bad ass..::smile
Logged
fallen_angel89
New Member
*
Posts: 667



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2008, 02:48:12 pm »

Quote

Melon_Head said:
Quote

fallen_angel89 said:
Quote

Melon_Head said: When i was younger i would melt gum drop candy in the microwave and throw them at my brother and they would stick to him while they were hot and he would scream...Why did i do it? Im not telling but its a true story::sinister

Oh shit! I used to do that with gummy worms until the bottoms of them just started melting and throw 'em at the mailman...::animatedlaugh
HAHA I knew i wasn't the only one..that's a little extreme throwing them at the mail man that's gutsy messing with people that handle your mail..actually that's pretty bad ass..::smile

Well... I'm pretty badass.
Logged

Melon_Head
New Member
*
Posts: 261



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 02:49:45 pm »

Well yea obviously!! you burn your mail man with hot jelly worms..it dosent get more METAL than that
Logged
kenia
New Member
*
Posts: 277



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2008, 03:15:28 pm »

Quote

Melon_Head said: There's that awkward silence again..haha::animatedlaugh


aww look it happen again ::animatedlaugh
Logged
Sauron
New Member
*
Posts: 549



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 03:44:50 pm »

Quote
kenia said:
Quote
Melon_Head said: There's that awkward silence again..haha::animatedlaugh

aww look it happen again ::animatedlaugh

And again.
Logged



katetrid
New Member
*
Posts: 385



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 05:36:20 pm »

*coughcough*
Logged



i failz at not being awesome.
Melon_Head
New Member
*
Posts: 261



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 07:06:50 pm »

Quote
kenia said:
Quote
Melon_Head said: There's that awkward silence again..haha::animatedlaugh

aww look it happen again ::animatedlaugh
Yea i came to peace with that..i know its gonna happen again..lol
Logged
Sauron
New Member
*
Posts: 549



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 07:22:48 pm »

>_>


<



akward.......
Logged



Melon_Head
New Member
*
Posts: 261



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 07:57:28 pm »

Quote
SocialismFTW666 said: >_>


<



akward.......
HAHA its gonna be awkward for a long time lets keep the awkward going..haha..Actually i just finished watching Step Brothers anyone see that?? i cried cause it was so funny..well to me anyway..haha::animatedlaugh
Logged
Melon_Head
New Member
*
Posts: 261



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 01:36:02 am »

Mother F there is the awkward silence again..
Logged
kenia
New Member
*
Posts: 277



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 11:44:33 am »

Quote

Melon_Head said: Mother F there is the awkward silence again..


and again and again and again::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged
Melon_Head
New Member
*
Posts: 261



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 11:48:33 am »

Quote
kenia said:
Quote
Melon_Head said: Mother F there is the awkward silence again..

and again and again and again::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
dont laugh its not funny..lol
Logged
Deathblooms
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1107



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 12:00:34 pm »


Logged


::c_stare
Melon_Head
New Member
*
Posts: 261



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 12:02:42 pm »

Quote
Deathblooms said:

Dude i love that show im gonna have to say that the best character is CARL!!::sinister
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals