HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 101 ways to kill an emo kid  (Read 5272 times)
zombiejesus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 12:55:24 pm »

LMFAO!!! Now that's comedy!!!!

17. Impose a law making the wearing of little black shirts with red hearts punishable by lethal injection.

::finger Bring the pain bitches!!!::finger
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 01:23:04 pm »

zombiejesus said: Wow! What a pearl of wisdom or should I say wizdumb? I don't ask for genius people just a little comedy. Put down the bong and say somethin' remotely funny. That definately wouldn't make the cut Catz. You couldn't make the cut even if you were an emo! To everyone else good job keep 'em comin'. Remember we're all here for the greater good to kill emos.
considering U find humor in Killing peeps, which would make U a sociopath and rank U up there with Hitler I dont feel so bad
::finger

Notorious Nubz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 01:26:14 pm »

maybe this would be humorous to you, even though I'm plagerising Baroness Bathory:

Take thm out in the cold and pour water on them untill they become your Ice cycles

haha thats hard metul knee slapper

Notorious Nubz
Skillet

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 02:11:00 pm »

Stoned_Catz said:

zombiejesus said: Wow! What a pearl of wisdom or should I say wizdumb? I don't ask for genius people just a little comedy. Put down the bong and say somethin' remotely funny. That definately wouldn't make the cut Catz. You couldn't make the cut even if you were an emo! To everyone else good job keep 'em comin'. Remember we're all here for the greater good to kill emos.
considering U find humor in Killing peeps, which would make U a sociopath and rank U up there with Hitler I dont feel so bad

Lol, here we go!
::animatedlaugh

Rockin the world...one fan at a time...
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2008, 02:44:26 pm »

19. Love.

zombiejesus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 01:17:02 am »

Stoned_Catz said:
So apparently I'm being compared to Hitler. I'm not sure if you mean the early Hitler who was one of the most powerful leaders in recent history causing a boom in industry and technology that has hardly been matched or the crazy sociopathic murdering imbecile who committed unspeakable crimes against humanity. I hope The earlier because that be quite a big leap in judgement from a pot smoking cat just because I didn't think his joke was funny. but apparently somewhere I hit a nerve... Oh wait! Did I just out an emo? Don't cry Here's a razor.

::finger Bring the pain bitches!!!::finger

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2008, 01:47:52 am »

zombiejesus said:

Stoned_Catz said:

So apparently I'm being compared to Hitler. I'm not sure if you mean the early Hitler who was one of the most powerful leaders in recent history causing a boom in industry and technology that has hardly been matched or the crazy sociopathic murdering imbecile who committed unspeakable crimes against humanity. I hope The earlier because that be quite a big leap in judgement from a pot smoking cat just because I didn't think his joke was funny. but apparently somewhere I hit a nerve... Oh wait! Did I just out an emo? Don't cry Here's a razor.
so, you sayin there was 2 different Hitlers, like, what the Hell are you talking about? if your science is right I betta look out fer the evil one of me out there huh?

Notorious Nubz
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2008, 02:47:22 am »

Stoned_Catz said:
zombiejesus said:
Stoned_Catz said:
so, you sayin there was 2 different Hitlers, like, what the Hell are you talking about? if your science is right I betta look out fer the evil one of me out there huh?

this girl that didn't like me in high school wrote a poem about me.  me being like hitler. ::confused
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2008, 02:52:15 am »

thisdistance said:
Stoned_Catz said:
zombiejesus said:
Stoned_Catz said:

this girl that didn't like me in high school wrote a poem about me.  me being like hitler. ::confused

youre a nazi?
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2008, 02:53:34 am »

JaGBaG said:
thisdistance said:
Stoned_Catz said:
zombiejesus said:
Stoned_Catz said:

youre a nazi?

not at all.  hence the confused face.
she was just a hateful bitch.
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2008, 02:54:10 am »

thisdistance said:
JaGBaG said:
thisdistance said:
Stoned_Catz said:
zombiejesus said:
Stoned_Catz said:

youre a nazi?

not at all.  hence the confused face.
she was just a hateful bitch.

*gets out pen to write poem about ms. distance*
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2008, 02:55:56 am »

awl.  send.
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2008, 02:57:15 am »