HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dir en grey vs Chthonic  (Read 3386 times)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 06:26:58 pm »

Driftwood said:

Totengott said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Totengott said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Totengott said: I have an open mind, But Dir En Grey are just shit

the vocals are horrible!

Esp on the song Clever Sleazoid

Yeah, honestly. Dir En Grey are just horrible and I hate listening to them. The vocals are horrendous, I hate them the most out of their overall sound.

HAHA I know.

All the scene girls at my old High school listened to them XD

That's because Hot Topic sells their shirts. Anything at Hot Topic becomes the scensters' favorite music. At first I thought they might sound something like Chthonic, but no, they just suck.

Yea I know.

I bet you 5$ after this ozzfest HT will sell Chthonic merchandise

And you two will think they suck.

Are you really that dumb? Hello! Cannibal Corpse is my favorite band! They have shirts at Hot Topic! Pantera, Cradle Of Filth, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Job For A Cowboy...etc. These bands have HT shirts and I like them. So fuck you, you're obviously stupid.::finger

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 06:28:30 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

Driftwood said:

Totengott said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Totengott said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Totengott said: I have an open mind, But Dir En Grey are just shit

the vocals are horrible!

Esp on the song Clever Sleazoid

Yeah, honestly. Dir En Grey are just horrible and I hate listening to them. The vocals are horrendous, I hate them the most out of their overall sound.

HAHA I know.

All the scene girls at my old High school listened to them XD

That's because Hot Topic sells their shirts. Anything at Hot Topic becomes the scensters' favorite music. At first I thought they might sound something like Chthonic, but no, they just suck.

Yea I know.

I bet you 5$ after this ozzfest HT will sell Chthonic merchandise

And you two will think they suck.

Are you really that dumb? Hello! Cannibal Corpse is my favorite band! They have shirts at Hot Topic! Pantera, Cradle Of Filth, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Job For A Cowboy...etc. These bands have HT shirts and I like them. So fuck you, you're obviously stupid.::finger

Ozzys sold at HT. and he's my #1 favorite

the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 06:31:27 pm »

i haven't heard Chthonic yet. i fucking hate dir en grey though. shit ass scene band.
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 06:33:13 pm »

the_Thunder_God said: i haven't heard Chthonic yet. i fucking hate dir en grey though. shit ass scene band.

A scene band...that had been around years before the scene started. Interesting.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 06:34:31 pm »

Driftwood said:

the_Thunder_God said: i haven't heard Chthonic yet. i fucking hate dir en grey though. shit ass scene band.

A scene band...that had been around years before the scene started. Interesting.

the scene kids turned them into a scene band. even then, i always thought they were shitty.
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 06:35:39 pm »

the_Thunder_God said:
Driftwood said:

the scene kids turned them into a scene band. even then, i always thought they were shitty.

Dude, your opinion is null after I read that you thought Bodom were black metal.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 06:36:14 pm »

the_Thunder_God said:

Driftwood said:

LittleMissAura

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 06:38:40 pm »

burn_all_midgets said:
caex said:
burn_all_midgets said:
LittleMissAura said: Unfortunately I haven't heard Chthonic yet. However, I really like Dir. I've been a fan of them before they came to America, because I'm in to Japanese music. I know that's not very metal, but you know I don't mind. ::smile
Chthonic are Taiwanese, that's close enough to Japanese.

Wow, you're a moron
Why is that? Japan and Taiwan are near eachother geographically.  Anyhow, it was more or less sarcasm.

But they have totally different styles! As a big J-rock fan, I can tell you so. ^_^ Take Korean music and Japanese music for example: J-rock and K-rock are totally different. It's just the culture's influences and such, I suppose.

And Dir En Grey isn't even CLOSE to scene. There's no scene kids in Japan. And that's where they originated from, so...

The vocals aren't generic, that's very true. A lot of bands have unique vocals in Japan. But once you get used to them, they're really quite enjoyable (to me). ^_^

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 06:38:44 pm »

Driftwood said:

the_Thunder_God said:

Driftwood said:

Dude, your opinion is null after I read that you thought Bodom were black metal.

Yea. You shouldnt be allowed to say what sucks after making that moronic statement about COB

Meemie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 07:01:36 pm »

Dir En Grey are for JROCKERS, not Metal heads/ Asian?..no offence... Chthonic is for sinisteric human being from America.. and so as taiwanee and other asians... and interms of skills..Chthonic pwns....Dir En Grey is also Visual Kei...which is something dudes might not like..

ps: Visual Kei = almost Drag Queens
the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 07:05:54 pm »

save the bodom comment bashing for a bodom thread or a black metal thread. and how about instead of caring what genre a band is, you just listen to the band and enjoy the music.
Meemie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 07:07:18 pm »

LittleMissAura said:

burn_all_midgets said:

caex said:

burn_all_midgets said:

LittleMissAura said: Unfortunately I haven't heard Chthonic yet. However, I really like Dir. I've been a fan of them before they came to America, because I'm in to Japanese music. I know that's not very metal, but you know I don't mind. ::smile

Wow, you're a moron

Why is that? Japan and Taiwan are near eachother geographically.  Anyhow, it was more or less sarcasm.

But they have totally different styles! As a big J-rock fan, I can tell you so. ^_^ Take Korean music and Japanese music for example: J-rock and K-rock are totally different. It's just the culture's influences and such, I suppose.

And Dir En Grey isn't even CLOSE to scene. There's no scene kids in Japan. And that's where they originated from, so...

The vocals aren't generic, that's very true. A lot of bands have unique vocals in Japan. But once you get used to them, they're really quite enjoyable (to me). ^_^

OMFG ur so smart!!!!!!!.. yess, they're not scene, they r...well visual-kei in my opinion, .. i guess this whole thread should've started aniwayz...cause we came from diff cultures, and interest ^^... and its nice to hear some one non-asian is fond of japanes/korean/yeah... music^^ ::animatedlaugh
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 07:08:17 pm »

the_Thunder_God said: save the bodom comment bashing for a bodom thread or a black metal thread. and how about instead of caring what genre a band is, you just listen to the band and enjoy the music.

How about no?

Meemie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2007, 07:08:39 pm »

Meemie said:

LittleMissAura said:

burn_all_midgets said:

caex said:

burn_all_midgets said:

Wow, you're a moron

OMFG ur so smart!!!!!!!.. yess, they're not scene, they r...well visual-kei in my opinion, .. i guess this whole thread should've started aniwayz...cause we came from diff cultures, and interest ^^... and its nice to hear some one non-asian is fond of japanes/korean/yeah... music^^ ::animatedlaugh

they have harakujus in japan....not the one gwen stefani screwed up
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2007, 07:09:28 pm »

Totengott said:

the_Thunder_God said: save the bodom comment bashing for a bodom thread or a black metal thread. and how about instead of caring what genre a band is, you just listen to the band and enjoy the music.

How about no?

WTF? Is he at this again?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: