HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Mayhem Fest!  (Read 2990 times)
viceslikecrayons
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 10:00:07 pm »

mayhem in dallas, yes please.

Against_the_Litigious

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 02:00:40 pm »

I've seen behemoth at least twenty fucking times, and they need to make their live shit sound better. More of an album band, same with canibal corpse, use that money to buy a good sound engineer so I can tell when your songs change. HAHAHAH!

Manson sucks compared to GOD FORBID!!!! how long has it been since the beautiful people? and he still clings to it like a bloody cunt-rag. WRITE SOME NEW SHIT THAT SOUNDS DECENT! (wanna-be alice cooper mutha-fucka!)

SLAYER, yes....always.

The hot topic side stage is called the hot topic side stage for a reason, because it's less about the music and more about the purpose of listeing to gory bullshit that never really evolves, progresses or sounds good. It's for an image, just like hot topic.

I'll be at the jagermeister side stage, getting faded and moshing for A.T.R. and GOD FORBID!!!

But I agree, the prices for the mayhem fest. are fucking ridiculous. You'd think after bands make it big they'd cater to their fans, but nope, they just rape us a little bit harder.....

I got my pit tickets.

YOU ARE NO GOD TO ME, THIS IS A RECKONING. -listen to "Alive or just breathing".

I think K.s.E. and Slayer should co-headline the Jagermeister stage, so I can just skip the bullet for my vagina-tine bullshit.

::finger::finger::finger    FUCK HATERS!

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
IT'S ALL RELATIVE!
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
goddess79

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 09:04:11 pm »

AgentOfChaos said: Fuck Mayhem Fest! I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see that show! The only good band's on the bill are Marlyn Manson and Slayer! Fucking Killswitch Engay! I would rather see Manson and Slayer in a club or arena rather than an Amplitheatre where you are stuck in a seat. No moshing? Where is the fun in that?

I posted my Mayhem videos... there were pits...crazy during Slayer in Sacramento...i only recorded,i was in a seat,ha ha
MorbidPsychoChick666
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 09:21:39 pm »

MAN MAYHEM HAS A BETTER LINE UP THEN OZZFEST HAD FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS
CANNIBAL CORPSE
SLAYER
MANSON
BEHEMOTH

COME ON I DONT SEE THEM PLAYING OZZFEST ANY MORE::finger::finger::finger::finger

ereeves420

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009, 04:01:46 pm »

But I agree, the prices for the mayhem fest. are fucking ridiculous. You'd think after bands make it big they'd cater to their fans, but nope, they just rape us a little bit harder.....

I'm going to have to call BS on this statement, seeing how in past years like 05/06 ozzfest tickets for lawn alone were sitting at about what 70$+ to were Mayhem last year was under 40$ and same with this year.
HEWILLSAVEUS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 04:15:21 pm »

dude youre fucking tripping kid.... slayer behemoth job for a cobowy black dahlia god forbid cannibal corpse.... you are officially fucking stupid.::finger
marybaby

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 01:41:58 pm »

Hi, I am Mary.

Please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I wentthrough your profile at ozzfest.com   and i read it  and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on my mail address(mary.23_b@yahoo.com )hope to hear from you soon,and I will bewaitingfor your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Mary.

(mary.23_b@yahoo.com
marybaby

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 01:42:14 pm »

Hi, I am Mary.

Please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I wentthrough your profile at ozzfest.com   and i read it  and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on my mail address(mary.23_b@yahoo.com )hope to hear from you soon,and I will bewaitingfor your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Mary.

(mary.23_b@yahoo.com
Kandyroll

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2009, 04:22:20 pm »

AgentOfChaos said: Fuck Mayhem Fest! I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see that show! The only good band's on the bill are Marlyn Manson and Slayer! Fucking Killswitch Engay! I would rather see Manson and Slayer in a club or arena rather than an Amplitheatre where you are stuck in a seat. No moshing? Where is the fun in that?

haha u fucking retard dude manson sucked and wow behemoth is amazing jfac is the shit sooooo stop bitchin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: