HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraqi Throws Shoes at Bush  (Read 1549 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 12:39:17 am »

Horus said: i can't stop watching this vid, this is like the american dream.
Oh Buddy Boy your "AMERICAN DREAM" will be coming our way January 20th 2009,....I`ll be sure to point it out on an issue by issue basis too.::laugh

Horus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 12:46:51 am »

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said:

Oh Buddy Boy your "AMERICAN DREAM" will be coming our way January 20th 2009,....I`ll be sure to point it out on an issue by issue basis too.::laugh
how can you not find this funny? bush has to be ranked as one of the worst presidents in united states history and he can't even blame this failing economy on the democrats or "terrorists"

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 12:57:22 am »

Horus said:

__?Huh???FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh_ said:

how can you not find this funny? bush has to be ranked as one of the worst presidents in united states history and he can't even blame this failing economy on the democrats or "terrorists"
It is a little funny and he laughed it off as well. You dont think my posts are a little funny???
If ascetic priest put them up you`d shut the fuck up and like it,....odd dont you think?? It just says more about you than you realize....that is all.::laugh

BigMan78

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:45 am »

For a "dumb hick", Bush has good reflexes to dodge a shoe like that.

I lol'd at his reaction to the dude getting pummeled by security

We've washed your brain and cleansed your soul
Till' nothing's all you need to know
Zenzei

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 04:26:13 am »

How come it took so long for anyone to throw anything at him? Better late than never, though.
spock

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 07:56:30 am »

Girl you thought he was a man but he was a muffin. He hung around till you found that he didn't know nuthin.
::smile

Spock
Horus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 01:33:38 pm »

Zenzei said: How come it took so long for anyone to throw anything at him? Better late than never, though.
exactly

stevesgirl

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:32 pm »

Bush is faster than his Secret Service detail ::animatedlaugh
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2008, 02:28:16 pm »

Although it is a tad bit funny watching it on video........you people who are celebrating this are the lowest forms of life in our country.  Even if you disagree with Bush as our president, to condone and even encourage behavior like this is sickening. He is being treated as a hero in his country BECAUSE THEY HATE AMERICANS!!!!!
This guy admits that he hates americans. Holy shit you people are stupid. I did not vote for Barack Obama, nor did I want for him to be our president, but you know what? He is my president now and I will support him like any good american should.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
kenia

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 03:08:10 pm »

why are people so happy about this?? i mean its funny but god damm that was rude and childish::confused i dont know what was going through that guys head ::looking
Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 03:47:07 pm »

ChickenFucker said: Although it is a tad bit funny watching it on video........you people who are celebrating this are the lowest forms of life in our country.  Even if you disagree with Bush as our president, to condone and even encourage behavior like this is sickening. He is being treated as a hero in his country BECAUSE THEY HATE AMERICANS!!!!!
This guy admits that he hates americans. Holy shit you people are stupid. I did not vote for Barack Obama, nor did I want for him to be our president, but you know what? He is my president now and I will support him like any good american should.

What does Barack Obama being the next president have to do with this?

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 04:09:44 pm »

Sheepz_Destroyer said:

ChickenFucker said: Although it is a tad bit funny watching it on video........you people who are celebrating this are the lowest forms of life in our country.  Even if you disagree with Bush as our president, to condone and even encourage behavior like this is sickening. He is being treated as a hero in his country BECAUSE THEY HATE AMERICANS!!!!!

Because i'm relatively sure anyone who is happy about this, no doubt voted for Obama and helped put Obama in office. Would said people be rejoicing if Obama was disrespected like that by someone from a country that is well known for their hatred for Americans? I think not.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 04:22:43 pm »

ChickenFucker said:
Sheepz_Destroyer said:

Because i'm relatively sure anyone who is happy about this, no doubt voted for Obama and helped put Obama in office. Would said people be rejoicing if Obama was disrespected like that by someone from a country that is well known for their hatred for Americans? I think not.
We would if he was in direct fault of a fake as war. Blind elegance is so BC man.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
aduran777

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 05:51:27 pm »

That was fucking hilarious! ::animatedlaugh

Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 06:06:21 pm »

ChickenFucker said:

Sheepz_Destroyer said:

So what if they hate america?
Alot of countries do
And no it wouldnt be as funny if it happened to Obama
Because Obama hasnt fucked up the country for the past 8 years

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: