HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Band Generates the Bloodiest Pit?  (Read 2456 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009, 04:27:40 pm »

ChickenFucker said: I don't really enter the pits anymore, due to being too pretty, but back when I did, Exodus, Anthrax, Slayer, and Pantera generally had the best pits.

LMFAO..so your saying you USED to be ugly???Come out here to SoCal and we can ugly you back up.
Dudes like you get thrown into the pits here..lol...btw,did'nt I see you on the jerry springer show?

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2009, 04:59:41 pm »

ZonedWithinRage said:
ChickenFucker said: I don't really enter the pits anymore, due to being too pretty, but back when I did, Exodus, Anthrax, Slayer, and Pantera generally had the best pits.
LMFAO..so your saying you USED to be ugly???Come out here to SoCal and we can ugly you back up.
Dudes like you get thrown into the pits here..lol...btw,did'nt I see you on the jerry springer show?
Nah just didn't care before. I used to think it was cool to get black eyes and bruises and scratches and shit, now it's not so cool to show up for work with that kind of shit. ..... and trust me I would not be thrown in the pit,  not by you or anyone else tough guy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
lingeringnightmare

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 05:09:25 pm »

old municipal pits were great when people did terror shark  but still no hardboard battels
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: